Question regarding a previous post...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Did my "Best Romantic Kiss" post get deleted or did it not post at all? Did ANYONE see that post? Just curious....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LOL....it wasn't two guys! It was a guy and a girl. That's too funny....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Wiz
>Could have been pulled due to
>the link I attached to
>it... 10 best lesbian kissing
>scenes.

I missed it. I better do a search to see if it's appropriate.

Eel

Gosh, Beav....you think it was the lesbian kissing scenes?

>LOL....it wasn't two guys! It was
>a guy and a girl.
>That's too funny....
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.
Whiz, I was just BS you. I was being sarcastic about the football player and his lover exchanging pearl necklaces on the other post. I did see the post about the women kissing but didn't watch it, why would they take that one down and leave Sam's scene up?

So?

You Guys missed the Pic I Posted huh?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

264- I gotcha. It seems that everything is at the discretion of the mods and they must like seeing 2 guys kiss is the only explanation. I prefer to see two woman kiss but I don't have the authority to make those posts happen as often as I'd like. :)

If you like it Wisz?

You shoulda been payin attention!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

This one Ain't as Good Wisz!

But since you're demanding a Pic!

231511.jpg

>
>This one Ain't as Good Wisz!
>
>
>But since you're demanding a Pic!
>
>
>
231511.jpg

>
>
>
>
>

I can picture myself in there somewhere!!!!
Zeke

Nice, BESS....I guess I need to check my posts more often that every couple hours. :)
Anybody that likes that kind of smut is welcome at my campfire anytime.....I said campfire, not clubhouse.

You've probably never seen Ms Wisz HOT until She's caught Wisz GAWKIN at that kinda stuff!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom