Question from a NR..

BaldBeaver

LAST EDITED ON May-29-11 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]So I got skunked this year as a nevada resident. Got screwed for nevada last year by the department as they stated I could not purchase a resident license and apply as I had not been in the state 6 months. Im military and later found that to be waiverable. Hind sight 20/20. Anyway my question is, i am interested in hunting in Idaho, somewhere in the southeast, Maybe unit 76. Could anyone tell me, does this unit require a tag. When I pull it up on the fishandgame it says no resident or non-resident tag required, does that mean just a license?. Having a hard time deciphering the rules. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont think I can handle not hunting for 3 straight years. It has literally got me depressed.
~BaldBeaver

Yes you would have to buy a nr general tag in addition to your license.

Has anyone seen my kittie?

8020scott_ralphie.jpg

Thank you for the swift response. Im at such a loss right now. Not sure what to do. That is a lot of money for a tag, is the southeast portion of the state good for hunting. So new to the west, dont want to just throw money away.
~BaldBeaver

Yes, you just buy a NR tag and license and you can hunt that unit and quite a few others. As posted, that part of Idaho was hit pretty bad by the winter but is still a possibility. You should hurry up and apply for controlled hunt first (have until June 5) and see if you can pull a better tag than the general offers. I can point you in the right direction if you email me

[email protected]

The Christian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom