Question for Feleno????

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Feleno
I was wondering about your past experience as a Peeping Tom?? I am sure there are several MMer's on here considering the art. That would really love to hear about your past experience.

Rutnbuck

rutn
My first experience when I was 7-8 years old. We lived in a 3 level apartment and my bedroom was on the top floor. I had a perfect look across the alley down into the neighbors 2nd level bedroom. I don't think the lady liked the guy because I often saw her try to smother him with her legs. I guess he didnt like that cuz then he'd climb on top of her and try to push her naked body off the bed with his.

Several years later I began to understand what all that was about. Now 5 ladders, 3 arrests, 2 restraining orders and lots of experience behind me I feel I'm somewhat of an expert on voyeurism. I hope this gives you a little insight into why I am the way I am.

Wow Sorry for posting such nonsence based on my speculations. Not knowing the truth I just used the (Significant number rule) Where as the significant number I used was .ooo1 that you were. Now I hope this didn't cause any problem on your behalf. Did you get any pics?

Rutnbuck

I don't get people like that F-Dude...I mean my god if they fight that much and can't even lay next to each other when going to sleep, why not get a divorce ya know?? C'mon dude cough up some pics though I know your not the kind of guy that would give em all to the judge at sentencing...lets call it your "secret stash" lol

~Z~

Guess I got corrupted at the tender age of 13 when the neighbor lady would wash her Cadillac out on the street in front of her house. We lived across the street and had a porch above ground so could look down towards the street.
She would drive her car out of her garage and parked in on the side street (across the street from us) and then "removed her blouse and slacks or skirt" and procede to wash her Cad in her bra and half slip with her panties under that short slip.
This was always on a SUNDAY. Even the local POLICE would patrol by and go around the block and park down a ways to observe that SHE did not remove more than what she had on.
My dad always did a BBQ on Sundays and he along with a family friend (guy) would sit on the porch and have their drinks and watch her while the BBQ was doing its thing.
Good old days of 1955....oh and yea the Cad was a 1955 Convertible white with red interior....looked good when she was dressed up and driving as she was a BLOND.
My friend came over one sunday and waited till it got dark and then sneaked over there and looked in a window and she was bare ass naked........lucky stiff he was. LOL
BLONDS DO HAVE MORE FUN I GUESS.

Brian

244s9dx.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom