QUESTION FOR DAXTER???

S

ShowThemToMe

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 05:19AM (MST)[p]Well DAX?

The Book Cliffs has been & is Still being Trashed by Ilegal ATV's Gridding Ground for a Shed Horn!

Just wondering if You see what I see?

I realize You're not a Warden,but I know you're out there in that neck of the woods with work and play with your Friends,just wondering if you know of anybody gettin their LOWLIFE ASSES wrote up & have they(the Law!) confiscated any Wheelers yet?

No DAX,not singling you out,not calling you out,just wondering if you know if anything is being done to the JACKASSES that thinks it's their God given right to break the laws?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Holly Sh*t Bessy don't you ever sleep? 5:17 AM????

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-12 AT 05:06PM (MST)[p]I cant understand why we can't catch guys doing this also, every ridge you walk has 4 wheeler tracks on it. Surely people have been caught and turned in?

Well Huntmaster!

I'll bet if you/we knew the percentage of JACKASSES caught versus JACKASSES not caught it's a real low percentage/number!

There is one Good thing happening more & more by the year!

The Tried & True TUNE-UP!

When I mentioned the TUNE-UP 12-13 years ago I got my ASS Reamed from every angle,but since then there are more Sportsmen starting to see the Light!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom