QUESTION FOR DAX?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You have a Degree & You know everything,Right?:D

While up in the High Country(9k-11k)I've seen some rather Small Canine Tracks?

Gotta be some kind of Fox?

Didn't know that Kits lived that High,Maybe they do?

Smaller than a Red!

Seen where one had killed a Rabbit!

I don't ever remember seeing Canine Tracks this Small up in the Snow?

Any Ideas?

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I wondered the same thing until I seen a red fox on a buddies goat hunt. We saw a Red Fox above Trial Lake near the peaks. I'm guessing 12,000 feet, give or take.

We have alot of Red Foxes here locally in the lower country!

These Tracks are smaller than Red Fox Tracks!

I'm thinking Kit Fox or Grey Fox?

They are on the Incline I do know that!

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Maybe a young Red.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bessy We have one that lives around our cabin all year round. It's 9200 feet and we have pictures of him up higher on the mountain around 10,000 feet. Not sure what kind he is ? I have a few trail cam pictures of him. In the middle of the winter with 5 to 10 feet of snow and he is still up there.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom