Question for Bobcat, and others

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Are you going to trade in your Belcher for a better milage vehicle, like a hybrid? The government will give you up to a $4500 tax credit.

Bobcat, maybe it's time to down size?

My little 4 banger doesn't qualify.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-cash-for-clunkers-090506,0,4297696.story

An effort before Congress called "Cash for Clunkers" would give drivers of gas guzzlers money to buy new, more fuel efficient cars.

Under a version of the bill currently going through the House, the government would give people up to $4,500 for trading in vehicles averaging 18 miles per gallon or less. Under the plan, the old cars would be used for parts.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON May-11-09 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]They can keep their $4500 and I will stick to a diesel.

If they can find me a "Hybrid" that will pull a trailer, I
might consider it.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-09 AT 01:16PM (MST)[p]this is where we are headed...
2658791383_c7f2dfb0d1_o.jpg

trailer_overloaded.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Are they going to offer us anything else to pull our trailers, boats, ect ect that will get better than 18?

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

SO eel???

THEY'LL GIVE ME 4500.00 IF I TRADE THE BELCHER IN THAT GETS 17-18 MPG WEIGHING IN AT AN AVERAGE OF 11,500 FOR A NEW POS SMOGGER BELCHER THAT AIN'T GONNA AVERAGE 10-11 MPG???

THEY CAN TAKE A FRICKEN HIKE!!!

SAD PART IS THE OLD BELCHER IS GONNA START WEARING OUT THEN I'M GONNA GET SCREWED!!!

THESE NEW SOB'IN BELCHERS DON'T GET SSHIT FOR MILEAGE BUT OH BOY THEY PASS THE NEW EMMISION TESTS!!!

WAFJ!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I think what they forgot to tell us is that they'll tack on $5000 to the price then give a $4500 tax credit?

>I think what they forgot to
>tell us is that they'll
>tack on $5000 to the
>price then give a $4500
>tax credit?

+1 You got that one right Eel.

First - not a chance in hell of trading in my truck! Second - the words "give" and "government" don't belong in the same sentence. Haven't you heard that saying...."the government taketh and the government taketh away again."

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

>"truck....I need it for my eggo!"
>
>
>You eat a lot of those?.....
>Terry

hahahaha, I saw that too. MMMMMMMM, eggos.....Some butter and syrup.....

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom