Question about expo tags.

they are charging nonresidents for a license just to apply for the expo tags?
thats bullship!

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

lol dry_boot...............
yup i've heard of it,
but now the tards are gonna rape the non-residents even a little more?

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

theres no doubt in my mind.................
you won't & don't need to buy one!

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

From their website...........

Under penalty of law (Utah code R657-5-3) the person who is applying for the convention permits must have a valid Utah season Hunting or Combination License at the time that they validate their application at the convention. Applicants will be checked to verify a valid license and will be rejected if a license cannot be verified. A Utah lifetime license is valid for use as a hunting license.

You need it to apply for the regular draws during the same time period so you would most likely buy one anyways??

Good luck to you all in both draws!

Expo = best screw job of non-residents ever. Obama should announce some sort of award for the creative and successful redistribution from one group to another. Next year maybe they will make it so you have to stay a full week in Utah before you can validate the 200.

We are just getting even with all the other states that rip us off with their NR licenses fee's (ie. Arizona, Nevada, Idaho). LOL

I say: Do not require New Mexico Residents a license fee to apply at the Expo......

I really don't understand why people get so upset about application fee's, needing a license, etc. It is as though they think they are entitled to every tag ever offered. Those 200 tags are ear-marked to raise money. From day one it has been about money and tommarrow it will be about money. Ya don't go to Vegas and Beach about the dollar you lost in the slot machine........$$$$$$$$$ You gotta pay to play!

>We are just getting even with
>all the other states that
>rip us off with their
>NR licenses fee's (ie. Arizona,
>Nevada, Idaho). LOL
>
>I say: Do not require New
>Mexico Residents a license fee
>to apply at the Expo......
>

Well said Woody! Well said! Hell, $65 is a bargain. If you attend the expo as a NR you get to apply for how many permits? PLUS you get to apply in the regular draw for a OIL permit and a Buck/Bull tag as well as buy a point for those species you didn't apply for (not available to residents)!!! I say welcome NR's and apply away, but if you think $65 to apply for 200+ tags is too much, well then, by all means don't apply. It's definately better to go to Arizona and pay $130+ for a couple of opportunities. Yep I would say so.:D

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Actually for the Colorado ones we could charge them, send them the license and expo tag (land vouchers) and then not let them hunt any of the land we said they could hunt. That would be consistent with 2 of the 3 voucher experiences I've been part of.

Plus, there's that age old excuse "it keeps anti-hunters from applying for cheap tags unless they invest in a license".

Yes, the price it too high and it is not worth it! Please save your money or go to another state making my chance at drawing a tag a little better.
There are many states that make you buy a license to apply for there tags. Utah is one of them.

Charge Idaho residents 155 for a lic. and front the tag fee. then only let them put in for one permit then charge them 3% of transaction and a 3.50 convenience fee for applying on line.
Make Colorado residents front the tag fee to put in then make them put in for 3 years before being eligible to draw.
Charge Az residents 150 to put in front the tag fee then throw out all the other az residents out of the draw if one az resident draws.
Charge Montana residents for license make them front the tag fee make them draw a general season permit before being eligible to apply for a limited permit then charge them another 2% of the total for putting in on line.
Charge Nev residents 142 for a license plus 16.50 per application.
Charge washington residents the non refundable full amount of any tag they put in for before they draw, a transport fee and purchase a special hunt application for each species.
Charge oregon residents 76.50 for a license and they can put in with the utah residents.
Charge New mexico residents full tag fees upfront and also give them preference in the draw if they are conracted with an outfitter.
Charge california residents 136.50 for a license and 7.50 for each species applied for. Then throw out all other california resident permits if one permit is drawn by a california resident.
Charge wyoming residents full price of tag to apply.

Or as you can see, just stop #####ing about Utah!
--------------------------------------

"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

have another six pack nunya........................
you gonna blow an overload!

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Very nice work Nunya- puts in perspective for the NR's.

However, we don't have to travel to and from and buy hotel rooms and food in those other states either.....

I plan on lugging my sick kids up to the expo and let them cough all over and lick the door handles. So everybody, including residents ought to stay away from the expo so you don't get sick. It's my public duty to help ya'all out.

Yukon:

You name one organization/state that allows Non residents the opportunity to draw more tags than its own residents?

If anything, Utah residents ought to be the ones complaining.

Look at it as improving habitat for the state and hopefully improving the quality of LE units (that I am sure you apply for during the regular draw).

I doubt you complainers are going to convince SFW to buy your food, gas, and fuel to drive here?

What do you expect them to do?

I hope these 'stop complaining' posts are not in reference to the original topic. i am going to apply in UT anyway, i under stand the prices etc and am in NO WAY complaining. I just wanted to know if i had to have the tag before i enter the drawing or not.

i know it not equal for res and NR at the expo. I live here in ID and its not equal for all the idaho NR's out there. it sucks, but it is what it is.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Packs Dealer

>I hope these 'stop complaining' posts
>are not in reference to
>the original topic. i
>am going to apply in
>UT anyway, i under stand
>the prices etc and am
>in NO WAY complaining.
>I just wanted to know
>if i had to have