QUARTERBACK SIGHTING IN DENVER!

Roy

Now THAT is what a QUARTERBACK is supposed to look like!!

Sorry fellas, I really respect all that Tebow did in Denver, and I love what he stands for and will FOREVER have the memory of that playoff TD pass etched on my heart, but Manning is an all time classic - that performance tonight was epic, that is what Quarterbacking is all about.

Last two plays - VICTORY FORMATION! Get used to it!

GO BRONCOS!!
HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

What a game!!!! Defense looked a little shaky at times...but came up HUGE when it needed to...and when Peyton had the ball...it was just like old times!!!! He looked great and no one should question his ability to play the game. I think they will only get better!!!!

I am a Manning fan, just not a Denver fan, but yes that game was EPIC!!!

Way to go Denver, they may just be the team to beat!!!

That was a great game. Best QB in Denver since ELWAY. Things are looking good for my boys in Orange and Blue!!!

Elway was my favorite player growing up, #7. Peyton has been my favorite the last several years and to have him in Denver is GREAT!!! I will always regret not going to see Elway play, but I wont miss the chance to see Peyton Play.

What a game, my face still hurts from grinning. I even won $20 and got to let a steeler fan wear my Jersey out of the sports bar and all day today at work!

Who ever doubted Payton Manning???? Anytime the Steelers lose I'm happy...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Manning and the Broncos looked good last night. I was surprised they were able to move the ball with ease against that defense. The key for Manning will be staying healthy all season long. If he can remain injury free, I can see the Broncos winning their division.

Eldorado

WOW!..........LOL!

Somebody better find that quarterback a team......or that team is going to need a quarterback.

Either way, the Broncos don't have it together yet.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Bad first quarter will kill you every time. Still made a run at it though, tightened things up and looked better in the 3rd and 4th. He had one like that before too - in 2007.

I will take a bad 1st quarter every 5 years over 3 horrible quarters and a desperation miracle 4th quarter every other week any day!

Just a blip on the radar screen.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>GO DOLPHINS GO!!
>
>~Z~

Yup! Feeding frenzy in Miami Z, was a beautiful sight... Bush was lookin sharp...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom