Quality time with bird dog.

justr_86

Long Time Member
Went out with my wife and a good family friend to chase some pheasants around and give Addy a good workout. Here are some pictures.
3878bird_1.jpg

3058bird_4.jpg

4782bird_5.jpg

4744bird_6.jpg

2074bird_2.jpg

2357bird_3.jpg

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Sweet pics Justr! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the pic of your dog on point. You have one good looking dog man.

Heck wish I would of been there with ya instead at work in the rain.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Thanks for the compliment guys! She is a great dog, all around hunting anything and a great family dog. She gets mauled nonstop by my boys.

I have some better pictures of her on point too, I'm sure I posted them in the great outdoors forum if you want to check them out.

She did great retrieving too, she usually brings them most the way back then drops it and goes hunting for another one. I've been making her bring it all the way before I move and it worked good. All 3 she retrieved to my hand and took off after another bird!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That one looks like a Hen justr!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

I know that justr!

Ain't no other place you can get 3 birds in the Basin in one field!:D

Just seen the Hen & figured I'd RAZ Ya!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

Justr thanks for sharing the pics. I like those liver colored dogs, looks like you had good time and with no quills in her nose to boot.

That looks like a great time. Believe it or not I'm 62 and have never hunted pheasants. I've been missing out.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom