QTPIE's secret!

S

stinkystomper

I'm about sick of all this crap about me not being able to shoot. Everyone thinks qtpie can shoot better than me and that's just flat out BS! We both have the same philosophy, quality is found in quanity. Here's a picture with qtpie and the gun she actually hunts with! Now quit giving me so much crap lol

8620qtpies_gun.jpg

ssshhhhhhhhh! She's a little freaky like that lol. Gets a little scary at times

Don't get mad! My wife is a better shot than me also.

I just say it was a warning shot so its more of a challenge!

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Okay I can't shoot better than my wife either but I can shoot better than my 94 year old great aunt! Don't believe any thing that lying plick Lesgo54 has to say either...

im just givin everyone crap. heck i aint proud. just last week that little beotch was practicing some of her jujitsu moves on me. She actually choked me out. suprised the heck outa me. how does a 110 lb little girl choke out any man 3x he own size??????

Things are going to be a little more interesting after that.

My wife can shoot better than me but she hasn't been able to choke me out yet.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I've choked my wife before....just not with my hands!! It's ok....she doesn't read any of this stuff!!

Steve

I feel your pain stinky. My 13 year old son was about 2 seconds from making me tap the other day. That ju juitztu ipoo stuff is crazy. As for the photo, I have a gun that she can shoot as many times as she would like. In fact I'm pretty sure it has unlimited bullets.

HK

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-10 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p]hey rans this lyeing plick says and witnessed u shooting and u cant shoot worth a crappola

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-10 AT 05:37PM (MST)[p]Complete, Its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean right? It takes a really long time to get to england in a rowboat!

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Its not the size that matters. Its whether or not you can get someone to touch it

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

cute

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom