PYRAMID SCHEMES ANYBODY???

B

bobcatbess

JUST WONDERING HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN WRAPPED UP IN A PYRAMID SCHEME???

MAKE MONEY???

LOSE MONEY???

WHATS GOING ON WITH HUNT'N'BIZ???

LETS HEAR EM!!!

478fea7e4ed47f28.jpg

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bess, Hunt'n Biz is dead!

By the time they make it clear out here Bess, they have usually ran out of city suckers to pitch it to, so they are gettin desperate cause they have tapped out all their friends/relatives.

Plus there is no anonymity around here so if you sucker in someone on one of these schemes you have to live with that forever.

:-(

It's amazing how many of these pyramid schemes of catching the elderly in our area. We have many elderly people who are very naive and fall for smooth talk. My wife who works in the banking business often gets involved straighting out the mess when it becomes knowledge of the kids who usually live elsewhere. I always wonder how the people that run those things and rip off the elderly of their life saving can sleep at night.

Yeah you're right it just ticks me off. One old guy who i've known for 30 years fell prey to a couple schemes and now really has some financial problems. Great guy just way to trusting

I have been buying into a pyramid scheme for several years. It is called the once in a life time moose tag in Utah.

But I am near the top of the pyramid scheme for the deer and hope to get paid in the near future.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

My brother-in-law just got voted the President of the US Multi-Tier Marketing Association... he is always trying to get us to join in on one of his schemes. No thx.

-DallanC

>I have been buying into a
>pyramid scheme for several years.
>It is called the once
>in a life time moose
>tag in Utah.
>
>But I am near the top
>of the pyramid scheme for
>the deer and hope to
>get paid in the near
>future.
>
>
>
>Archery is a year round commitment!!
>

+ 1, me too :)

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

Okay I'll agree to be part of a pyramid scheme if I can be at the top. Yankees have to be at the bottom or no deal.

Ransom

The one I liked was the money gift one? Cannot remember the name but all it involved was 1000's of dollars?

I canot believe how many morons played that game. Of course, I guess it is better than Amway. You just gave out your money instead of the presentations.

HuntnBiz! Ha! Ha! Ha! I still see a truck driving around with his HuntnBiz window sticker. I wonder if he had to buy that thing?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom