Puter experts...

Long Time Member
Seems every time one of my kids uses my lap top there is something new jacked up with it. The latest, certain text is highlighted in orange with two underlines. If you hover it, advertising appears. Bugs the EFF out of me and not sure how to undo this.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Rule # 1!

Never let kids on your Own Puter!

Take my advice!

Let them get their own Puter!

Been there!

Done that!

Nobody Effff's with My Puter but me!

I can easily Efffff it up myself without any help!:D:D:D

You Sure Lil Red ain't been lookin at Guy Pics with all these hours you're workin?:D

Just RAZZIN Ya Red!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Simple solution 45, build a time machine, go back to your 18th birthday, schedule a vasectomy, never look back.

Welcome to MM!

Ain't nothin wrong with your PUTER until you logged on to MM!

If that f'n Chevy Ad pops up one more time..................!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-12 AT 07:54AM (MST)[p]go to task manager and see if you can end the task

now i see there is another add in the elk forum....

"still really sick of those ads in the elk forum"

Try looking at programs "installed" and check by "date" installed. Start with the recent date and go back. If your kids installed a new program you will see it. New programs often change/add crazy crap like that. You will just have to double click it and it will uninstall.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom