Pure Entertainment

Long live The King!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

OK, just for you Z, i'm watching, at least some of it, soon as this other game, Boston, is over.

How's my boy Artest doing this year? i see where his numbers are down so i'm guessing he's taking on some strong D rolls.

Joey

"How's my boy Artest doing this year?"

Well, he did say he's not drinking at halftime anymore, says he plays better sober.

So far this season Artest has played retarded compared to last...but hey did anyone catch the game Cavs vs Kobe, Swin Cash, Sue Bird, Lisa Leslie, Khloe Kardashian and the rest of those girls wearing purple and gold?? It was on NBC on Christmas Day and they got straight up murdered then the fans went crazy...I blame it on Snoop Dog...I bet he was the first one to throw a water bottle!!

I'M F(bleep)ING SHOCKED RON ARTEST DIDN'T HIT ANYONE!! SERIOUSLY...SHOCKED...

Kobe pulls 35 points, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, and 2 steals with only 4 turnovers with a broken finger...and they get slaughtered by Mo Williams lol!! Pure entertainment :)

ps...I'm officially sick of the rap commercials!! Every other commercial during every single game today has been Amway or someone rapping about basketball...KISS MY ASS NBC and ESPN!!

~Z~

What a great game. I love the half court shot at half time. To bad it didn't count. I wished shack could shoot and I like him.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom