Punks New Toy

slamdunk

Mrs Punk spoiled me for my birthday this year!

punkstoy_zps462293d1.jpg

better remove that 2nd seat, get a bigger carrier rack on it and get some more aggressive tires cause i dont see you hauling any deer/elk out with the current setup...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>Hey, I thought I saw that
>thing at the Blue Hashi
>the other night! Kinda
>cold wasn't it?:)

LMAO....no, we won't have this bad boy till Wednesday, but I sure do enjoy lapping up my sushi no matter what I'm driving!!

Beautiful bike. Is that one of them oriental models?
Don't look like a Harley but what does that matter... right?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

So PUNK?

When You want Ms PUNK to Squeeze you a little more you just Squeeze the Throttle?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

If it Ain't LOUD Enough I've got a SAWZALL & We can Fix it!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Now there's a Trip to Sturgis waitin to happen!:D

>Beautiful bike. Is that one of
>them oriental models?
>Don't look like a Harley but
>what does that matter... right?

No it's not an Oriental model goofball, it's an '07 Deluxe Soft Tail Classic Harley Davidson, beefed and tricked to the nutz!
I sold my Oriental model!

Or is the Plan to let Her Drive it while you Squeeze?:D

I'll just Ride with Her!:D

You can Ride Solo!:D

I can see a Visual that wouldn't go over too well on MM!

Would it be OK to take your New Bike for a Spin?

Even I knew it's a Harley. I could tell by the oil drip on the floor.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>Even I knew it's a Harley.
>I could tell by the
>oil drip on the floor.
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

You didn't Notice the Straight Pipes?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom