PUNKS NEW RIDE!!!

B

bobcatbess

I STILL THINK THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING TRUCK ON THE MARKET!!!

TOO BAD THEY DON'T MAKE IT IN A SMALLER VERSION WITH A DECENT CUMMINS ENGINE!!!

F-650 YA BABY!!!

WHAT'YA THINK PUNK???

I'M A THINKIN EVEN stinky WOULD LIKE THE CAB ROOM TO SWING THE LAPUA WHEN NEEDED???

49b6e85244c4bf0d.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

lemme get my magnifying glass.

Jeez bess the picture of your ***** (cat) is bigger than the truck picture.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU NVB!!!

I TRIED POSTING A BIGGER PIC BUT IT SAID I WAS USING UP TOO MUCH BANDWIDTH!!!

WHAT YOU WANT NVB???

A CENTERFOLD LAY-OUT FOR A CLOSE UP INSPECTION???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

IT'S AN F-650 RANS!!!

YOU JUST HAUL YOUR EXTRA TRANSMISSIONS WITH YOU!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-09 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/49b6f8c03cf91751.jpg

DAMMIT TO HELL NVB!!!

QUIT BEING A ***** & POST THE PICS!!!

I'M ON DIAL-UP FOR GAWDS SAKE!!!

AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THIS KINDA CRAP!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THANKS NVB!!!

YOU JUST SAVED ME 20 MINUTES OF MY LAST LIFE!!!

I SEE A RED TINT???

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Apparently there's a picture of a truck somewhere in the photo?
Sorry I didn't notice it.

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

WELL!!!

I'D SAY HE WANTS A NEW RIDE MORE THAN HE WANTS A NEW RIDE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I know I'd drive her into town to get bread(spp?)!

Oh yeah, the girl is alright, but she'd be better lookin' if she had bigger........

If i got a truck like that, all the guy's around her would start talk of my Johnson probably being a innie instead of like a old double hung window sash weight :)

Joey

Wow. Reduce the size of the pic again. She looked much better in the thumbnail. That large pic of her makes me want to hurl.

Holy hell bobcat, i WISH the guiding business was that profitable!!

On second look at the closer picture, i'm cashing in my 401K and everything as long as that chick gets to ride in the passenger seat!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Hell I dont care for fords but i would own that. And I would like to grease her rearend!!

Great truck, Gore's wet dream. The "lady" looks mean enough to eat my duwacker.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Don't know if that truck could pull a trailer. But I'll bet that skank has pulled a train or two!

RUS

I caught this post too late. It appears the larger pics have been removed can someone repost? As for the truck I don't think its big enough for the lapua and the 50! I'm lookin for a peterbilt. The trailer those things pull should be big enough. Besides my new truck has more ground clearance for the extra advantage when road hunting elk in Utah!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom