Pumpkin?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-14 AT 09:11PM (MST)[p]There is this, next sized up from basketball size, Pumpkin setting here in front of me with his head circumnavigated nicely and his innards cleaned out. I feel it deserves a better face than my imagination and art skills seem to be able to provide.

Ideas? Is this Yours?
3735drunk_pumpkin.jpg

i thought it pretty funny...

This is a close copy of my old standard of work...it seemed functional.
3576pumpkin2.jpg

:)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Boy, you guys are a regular cornucopia full of ideas! :)

I finally carved mine up and it very much looks like this...
7020pumpkin_final.jpg

Be careful of all the kids out and about while you are driving.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey sage,
I've felt like that first pumpkin a few times but I'm happier now. I look more like the second one since I gave it up.

Hey mntman, cute girls! I have 4 of them but they're all older, married and each have brought me a new generation of hunters!

Zeke

Mman, outstanding examples, nice kids too. Thanks for posting!!

Zeke, funny stuff i thought, Thanks!

DW, After reading your post way over in the Cali Forum to a bunch of Giants Fan, trying to rain on their Parade, Two Questions;

1. How's it feel to be so wrong?
2. How's it feel to to be such a Jerk while you were doing it?

I know, you just can't help yourself!

Joey

Hey Uncle sage!

Was this You?:D

1528pumpkin.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Geeze Bess, do you have to be a idiot too?

I like to laugh and have fun as well as the next guy but some of you guys are just sick!

Joey

Sorry sage!

I know it wasn't you!

One of the ClubHouse Members sent it to me & wanted me to Post it for them so I did!

AKA "Halloween at the ClubHouse"!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess, You and i both know that pic is of somebody who's handle starts off with a Z but the point is, why post such perverted stuff on a thread that kids, i'm still fairly young myself, might be drawn to read? That's crude stuff Dude!

Maybe i started it with that photo of that first Pumpkin. If it offended anybody, i apologist!

Some may know that i had a nice career ahead of me with my home town School District. I had 3 promotions by the time 5 yrs had gone by and by now i'd have expected that i'd find myself being almost ready to retire as the Assistant Superintendent, Director of Facilities and Plant Operations in a huge District. I started at the very bottom and went from there but the Mountains, the fishing and hunting, vast tracks of public lands, were calling to me, it seemed destiny that i give that job up and go. I did!

One thing i learned from that job and all the moves up the ladder though, was how much i enjoyed the Kids, the students, the young athletes, and at times, the kids who's jobs it was to take orders from me. Halloween is a favorite day to me, i enjoy the kids knocking trick or treat on my front door, and there is nothing sick, crude, rude, or perverted about it!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom