puke!

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
I was on a business trip today and when the plane touched down the guy in front of me blew chunks all over a couple of guys in front of him. I mean he let it all go! It sounded like a 2 liter bottle of pop blowing its top! I felt bad for all of them but couldn't quit laughing when one of the guys had to take off his shirt and wipe the puke out of his hair.

The guy doing the puking didn't say a word he just put his head in his lap. So I handed him the puke bag that was in my seat pocket and on the bag it said "Feel Better?" lol

All I can say is better them then me!

Have any of you ever had to use the BAG!

I'd be f'ing irrate if some arshole puked on the back of my head! No need for not being prepared for the possibility of puking. We all know when it's coming......

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

>I'd be f'ing irrate if some
>arshole puked on the back
>of my head! No need
>for not being prepared for
>the possibility of puking. We
>all know when it's coming......
>
>
>

+1...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

What would the PUKER do on a small Plane?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

That'd be Funny Wisz!

Not you getting Puked on!

What You'd do to the PUKEE!:D

Poor Bastard would never be able to PUKE again,LMAO!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I would be one hot mother effer!!! Had similar situations at work, they always found the error in their decision. lol

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-11 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]I remember one time in 7th grade, when a kid ran up to the teacher's desk. (unfortunately the teacher was sitting in it) As the teacher looked up the kid threw up full frontal, right in his face. That particular teacher quit that year. Another time, in the old days, when we had type class, my cousin was sitting right behind me. It became deathly quiet back there, and for some reason I knew exactly what had happened. He always had Cream of Wheat for breakfast, and he lost it all "right inside the typewriter".

My guts are pretty weak, I prolly would have lost it too. Just the smell of puke turns my guts.

Bucklover, lol. . . . Typewriter, what's that?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

My oldest son kole was sick when he was almost 2. It was 2am and I had ran outside to my wifes car to get the tylenol. I just had my undies and cowboy boots on. I walked inside and my wife handed kole to me. He was resting his head on my shoulder and puked across my chest and down the front of me. He filled the foot part of my boot full of puke.... That was disgusting! My wife walked back in and looked at me and busted up laughing.....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom