PSA

Long Time Member
I hope this is ok but I'm going to use this platform for a public service announcement. A wallet was turned into local authorities that has been lost. The wallet was found at the secret clubhouse and turned in by Rug. The first name on the ID in the wallet is Danny. Rug didn't know the real name of the party who lost the wallet but insisted it was a member who frequents here by the name of lesgo or lesblow or something like that. He would have returned it to its rightful owner but I guess at the time the wallet was located, said party was already on a plane back to TN.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Did He empty said Wallet on said Fun before He left?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>Did He empty said Wallet on
>said Fun before He left?
>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can
>

Not sure STTM. Not sure if it was pleasure or if he was out here on business doing some bigfoot pre season scouting.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

when rans was here for a visit , when he left i noticed my wallet was missing. just maybe he took it and dropped it at the secret clubhouse on his last visit. yall remember im not a member so i could not have been there.

I think Rug took the wallet during a cavity search...once he found out Ransom was a natural born plick he came to his senses and returned the wallet.

~Z~

Was there a 10 year old condum in there? I heard he don't get much action but maybe he used it at the Clubhouse

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-12 AT 06:13PM (MST)[p]>I've never been to Tennesse. Lesgo
>is making up stories to
>cover his tracks.
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

u lying dickweek plick. i got pics of u and brenda in the hottub. at my house

I think Ransom - Rug - LESGO - 1911 - JB need to get a room! The Korean bath house is way too public for your nonsense.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>I think Ransom - Rug -
>LESGO - 1911 - JB
>need to get a room!
>The Korean bath house is
>way too public for your
>nonsense.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Slick you can join us, bring Rans and eel..

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-12
>AT 06:13?PM (MST)

>
>>I've never been to Tennesse. Lesgo
>>is making up stories to
>>cover his tracks.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
2311idiot.jpg

>
>
>
>
>u lying dickweek plick. i got
>pics of u and brenda
>in the hottub. at my
>house

Okay I was there just that one time and I was drunk the whole time and I don't remember taking your wallet. Maybe Brenda took it? Please say high to Brenda and the twins for me.

2311idiot.jpg

He probably left that wallet at the clubhouse cash register after paying for some MM manlove! I wouldn't have touched that wallet with Overton's hands, it probably has spunk molecules on it still!

I bet the clubhouse is fun. How do I get in? I remember seeing founders pictures, what an amazing find.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom