PRP THERAPY???

Dunno about knees, but I had it for an Achilles rupture after conventional therapies did not work. I have to say that I had more progress with PRP than anything else, and after a year, you couldnt even tell there had been a rupture at all..

Good on you Pred! Glad to hear your kicking the ball for the dog again. You must have been taking your Testosterone tablets like a good girl. Haven't seen ya in a while. Hope all is well and you have some great hunts in order.

Rutnbuck

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS... I'M GOING TO GIVE IT A TRY ON THE 17TH..HAD THE KNEE SCOPED IN JAN. DOC. SAYS THIS WILL MAKE IT EVEN BETTER...WHAT THE HELL I KNOW OF A FEW GUYS THAT PAY A FEW THOUSAND BUCKS FOR SET OF FAKE T!TS FOR THERE BETTER HALVES... WHATS A FEW BUCKS TO TRY AND GET THE OLD KNEE WORKING BETTER...RAS

>THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS... I'M
>GOING TO GIVE IT A
>TRY ON THE 17TH..HAD THE
>KNEE SCOPED IN JAN. DOC.
>SAYS THIS WILL MAKE IT
>EVEN BETTER...WHAT THE HELL I
>KNOW OF A FEW GUYS
>THAT PAY A FEW THOUSAND
>BUCKS FOR SET OF
>FAKE T!TS FOR THERE BETTER
>HALVES... WHATS A FEW BUCKS
>TO TRY AND GET THE
>OLD KNEE WORKING BETTER...RAS

And with what you're saving you could still by slightly smaller #####. Win win man

(Genesis 9:3) . . .Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for YOU. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to YOU.. . .

2007 Bowtech Allegiance- Brush Country. Carbon Tech arrows. 100 gr. Slick Tricks

Hey Bob- I thought it was your hip that was messed up all these years. I wish you luck with your knee....too many years up and down on that paver. I saw R Hermrick the other day at Mission Hope Cancer Center. I walked over and said Hi....guess he's got something going on. He was getting chemo. The more and more people I talk to around here, the more you find out who has it. I can't figure out if its the pesticides or the radon in the area. Anyway, I hope all is well with you, my friend.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT STEVE..NO HELL MY LEFT HIP IS GOOD THEY PUT A NEW ONE IN 2004 NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT. NOW IT'S THE RIGHT KNEE TORE IT UP IN 2000 HAD IT SCOPED TWICE, DOC. SAYS TOO MUCH TISSUE FOR A REPLACEMENT GETTING ARTHIRTIS IN IT GOING TO TRY THIS PRP CRAP TO SEE IF IT HELPS. JUST READ IN THE PAPER THIS MORNING ABOUT THE BENEFIT BBQ FOR THE WIFE HANG IN THERE SHE'LL DO FINE. NOT ONLY RANDY IS GOING THROUGH CHEMO, JEFF IS OUT TO HE HAD CANCER IN THE KIDNEY AND THEY TOOK ONE OUT HE HAD HIS SURGERY THE 30TH OF JAN... THEN I JUST FOUND OUT A GOOD BUDDY OF MINE HIS SON HAS IT IN HIS LUNGS AND A TUMOR ON HIS BRAIN....BOB

Crazy stuff going on, huh?! I hope that your knee situation gets better. Gotta try anything these days. No sense in living with pain. If the insurance will help out, take advantage of it. I didn't know the BBQ deal was in the paper. That's cool. My broker, Era Polly, is heading that fundraiser. This community is so supportive. It's really helped us out a ton. Melissa's ability to work has been knocked down to about a day and a half a week because of he chemo, which accounts for maybe 60% of her income. We've had to adjust but we're getting through it. I appreciate the kind words. Stay in touch.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom