Proud of My son

Atta Boy!

Glad to see Honesty & I'm giving lots of credit to the Parents also!

That's what a Proud Honest American is all about!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Atta Boy!

Glad to see Honesty & I'm giving lots of credit to the Parents also!

That's what a Proud Honest American is all about!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Its funny , but I just read that story on ksl and I thought that it was very cool .

Good job by your son , and thumbs up for you by making it a learning experience for your son and the whole family .

The world needs more honest people like your family .

Its funny , but I just read that story on ksl and I thought that it was very cool .

Good job by your son , and thumbs up for you by making it a learning experience for your son and the whole family .

The world needs more honest people like your family .

Congratulations to your son on the Award, nice to see that happen in this day and age.

Looks like that Sheriff should stay out of the Dunkin Donut shop though.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations to your son on the Award, nice to see that happen in this day and age.

Looks like that Sheriff should stay out of the Dunkin Donut shop though.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I also saw this story earlier and was impressed with your son. I just wish they would have done a better job of showing your mounts on the wall...

:)

I also saw this story earlier and was impressed with your son. I just wish they would have done a better job of showing your mounts on the wall...

:)

Here is your wish Sureshot. Not the best pics, but in a hurry it is all I have.
3213024.jpg

3470025.jpg

5633026.jpg

3958027.jpg

You've got to be proud! That's a fine young man.

Why don't you bragabit more on those mounts, and tell us why you did a European on the beast with huge fronts?!

You've got to be proud! That's a fine young man.

Why don't you bragabit more on those mounts, and tell us why you did a European on the beast with huge fronts?!

Zekers,
Thanks for the complimants. The european mount is a set of sheds I found two years ago while hunting. They were white, so I stained them and put them on a Mikes replica skull. They turned out nice. 7X7 and score 208.

Zekers,
Thanks for the complimants. The european mount is a set of sheds I found two years ago while hunting. They were white, so I stained them and put them on a Mikes replica skull. They turned out nice. 7X7 and score 208.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 09:21AM (MST)[p]That is a fine son you have bragabit you should be proud.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 09:21AM (MST)[p]That is a fine son you have bragabit you should be proud.

That is what is right with kids these days. We see and hear a-lot of negative stuff on the news.

This story is truely remarkable, great job!!!

That is what is right with kids these days. We see and hear a-lot of negative stuff on the news.

This story is truely remarkable, great job!!!

Way to go kid! Nothing makes a parent more proud then when your kid does something most adults wouldn't . You got a special kid. Congrtas austin and to the parents

Way to go kid! Nothing makes a parent more proud then when your kid does something most adults wouldn't . You got a special kid. Congrtas austin and to the parents

Nice job all. Good parenting pays off..

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Nice job all. Good parenting pays off..

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

bragabit, you have every right to be proud. Good kid.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

bragabit, you have every right to be proud. Good kid.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

You and your wife should be proud, You have raised up a Good young man.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

You and your wife should be proud, You have raised up a Good young man.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom