Protecting the Back Door

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Lots being said about finding out if you've drawn via one back door or another. Seems that all states are trying to cover any ways of finding out if you've drawn via the back door. What is the big deal if hunters are able to explore back door ways to find out if they've drawn? Why would the Dept of Game and Fish or NDOW or any other agency care? The draw is what it is...

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Meaning the draw isn't a true, ethical draw?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Sure. They already know some of them aren't true random drawings. Those aren't ethical conflicts as they aren't purposely designed to benefit some over others but they are realizing failures in their random number equations.

However that doesn't exclude actual corruption within the draw.

Keep your back to the wall if you want to protect the back door.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LOL!

Wisz, it's supposed to be like Christmas. You wouldn't open your presents before Christmas would you?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Need is the backbone of innovation. Hence soap on a rope.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I think some drawings have been flubbed-up and too many tags, or the wrong tags, were issued in haste. So, I think the draw process is being scrutinized a bit more nowadays to ensure more accuracy.

No reason to get your hopes up thinking you drew when, in fact, you didn't.

With that said, I like the cat & mouse games we all play to find out early.

I also doubt there's dishonesty involved and those of you who think it's corrupt are probably wearing a tinfoil helmet right now.

Zeke

>I also doubt there's dishonesty involved
>and those of you who
>think it's corrupt are probably
>wearing a tinfoil helmet right
>now.
>
>Zeke

+1

I just thought it was interesting that Tristate replied within 7 minutes. I guess a discussion of "back door" peeked his interest.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I noticed that too....his ears perk up whenever he hears the word analogy. :)

I'm sure he has had lunch just this week with a friend that is an Analogist. You know, someone who studies Anal.

>I'm sure he has had lunch
>just this week with a
>friend that is an Analogist.
>You know, someone who studies
>Anal.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

At least that's what he thinks it means with his personal,self-made edge'U'caton.
...bet he didn't pick up the lunch tab.

>I remember what it was like
>to be in sixth grade.
>

If you repeat anything enough times it sticks in your memory.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're

Guess that must have been 7th grade.

I'm living the dream!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom