Protect Utah today @ 2pm

Dr_Hunter

Very Active Member
Here is an e-mail I got.

If you want to keep wolves from ruining hunting and ranching in Utah. Then today is a really important day for Utah.

Two of the most powerful Republican Senators in America will be in Salt Lake City today from 2-4pm. Senator John Kyl, the #2 republican leader in the US Senate is holding a town-hall meeting with Senator Orrin Hatch, the ranking republican on the powerful Senate Appropriations committee.

These two men represent Utah and Arizona, both states which are squarely in the cross-hairs for aggressive wolf expansion plans by USFWS.

We need an army of sportsmen at this meeting in hunter orange (or camo). If a picture tells a thousand words, a sea of camo and orange will speak volumes about how you feel about unmanged wolves and fixing our deer herds. We need these two Senators to continue the fight. States need the power to protect their wildlife. These Senators will fight for us, if we will fight for ourselves. Your attendance will make all the difference.

Where and When:

Today, Saturday Februrary 18th

2-4pm; Rio Tinto Stadium Conference Room

9265 South State Street, Sandy Utah (Park and enter to the west of the stadium)

Bring a friend or your family. Let's try to have some kids there. Spread the word.

This type of event rarely happens. Let's make it count.

--
Ryan Benson
http://biggameforever.org/
[email protected]

Will there be any auction tags?? How about any of Utah's
Best hunts for five bucks a pop??

2010 TOTALS
P.E.T.A. = 0 HUNTERS GONE
UTAH WILDLIFE BOARD = 13,000 HUNTERS GONE

Think Denny and doyle will be there?

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom