Props to MM Members

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I don't think this gets said enough...but I think this site has some great people here. Since I started venturing out drawing tags for other states other than just Wyoming, I've had more help than I could've asked for. Whether it be an antelope tag or deer tag in Nevada, an LE deer tag for Utah or a tag in Arizona, there are always several guys that step up and give advice. My hunts are 10 times better simply because of the little tidbits that are lent out by those that have experience in those areas. To those that have helped me in WY, Utah, Nevada and AZ currently and in the past...I thank you. You have been a part of that hunt whether you know it or not.

Steve

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Very true about members helping members. I have received some great information from people on here about things that worked and did not work on the hunt. I have meet a few people from here that I was able to tag along and help on their hunts so I could learn a area that I was interested in drawing.

I try to pay it forward though also and when I have hunted a good area I try to pass on as much information I can so a guy might save some headaches that I had by learning a area.

Me too! Now i'm currently looking for someone to hand load me some custom ammo? lol

Seriously, i only wish that i had some great tags so i could go but even still, hunting country that i know fairly well, there were guys offering tidbits that could have made a difference on my general season type hunt. What goes around comes around, it goes both ways, and the Golden Rule, stay close to those principals and you can't hardy go wrong.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sage your in luck since I will probably have time on my hands now while Internal Affairs investigates the ramblings of a mad man. Can You just give me more than one hour to load it all up though. LOL

LOL, You da Man!!

Note: Foundation was one of the first Members here to really go out of his way to help me on a outa state hunt that he was familiar with the area. He even sent me a map with areas to check out circled. I'd not mention this but this is what this thread is about. My support? Always! I do not forget stuff like that!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

No Wisz!

Thank You!:D:D:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Damn you, BESS....always got the pink on your mind! You dirty bird. :)

Foundation- Please don't steal my thread. DOH!! J/K

Too many tags= unhappy wife

*Wiz, very true.

Cast your bread upon the water.

I have always tried to help with hunts I am familiar with, and when I have needed help I have always gotten it.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-13 AT 08:02PM (MST)[p]Cast your bread upon the water.

Don't tell Wisz that. He thinks that means "hit it"

Eel

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-13
>AT 08:02 PM (MST)

>
>Cast your bread upon the water.
>
>
>Don't tell Wisz that. He thinks
>that means "hit it"
>
>Eel

Cast your bread, sow your seed, it's all the same. :)

Hey does anyone know where i can get some 300 wsm loaded? i did have some stuff to do it BUT! i have a hunt coming up and can't find ammo now! i guess i should turn in my tag now! i guess the the cops started using them instead of 40s!

Bigfish

>Hey does anyone know where i
>can get some 300 wsm
>loaded? i did have some
>stuff to do it BUT!
>i have a hunt coming
>up and can't find ammo
>now! i guess i should
>turn in my tag now!
>i guess the the cops
>started using them instead of
>40s!
>
>
>
>Bigfish

Do you have anything to contribute to this? We are all tiered about your whining, handle this in a private matter.

>Hey does anyone know where i
>can get some 300 wsm
>loaded? i did have some
>stuff to do it BUT!
>i have a hunt coming
>up and can't find ammo
>now! i guess i should
>turn in my tag now!
>i guess the the cops
>started using them instead of
>40s!
>
>
>
>Bigfish
Are you serious ?

>>Hey does anyone know where i
>>can get some 300 wsm
>>loaded? i did have some
>>stuff to do it BUT!
>>i have a hunt coming
>>up and can't find ammo
>>now! i guess i should
>>turn in my tag now!
>>i guess the the cops
>>started using them instead of
>>40s!
>>
>>
>>
>>Bigfish
> Are you
>serious ?

Lmao! No I am just messing with someone! But I am done now!

Bigfish

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-13 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p] That's some funny chit, LMAO
Sad to say but I have my doubts about you being done with it.

BigFish, send me the components and I'll load some for you.

I'll need a 90 day notice when you want them though.:)

OK, I'm done too!

Eel

Maybe dirtygrass can load him up some of his 2 grains under max loads. :) I'm done!!

Joey

Eel and Sage you guys just kill me!!!! lmao! hey just want to say that foundation is a stand up guy and a true friend that would never scr3w a friend over! and hey rug! i am pretty sure he is big boy and can fight his battles! if you want to nuke me because of him! well than do it! bIecause i joke on here with you guy you may think i am a joke! but you know what Rug! i just like to make people laugh! sue me! wait foundation said he is going to do that!!! sorry get in line!

Bigfish

Maybe dirtygrass can load him up some of his 2 grains under max loads.:) I'm done!!

Joey

I thought I was done until Joey had to post that. Dang, that's funny! LMAO!!!!

NOW I'm done!

Eel

JOKE, What are you saying, you joke around on here? You called my employer and now a civil problem is being referred to Internal Affairs. I have provided service to the citizens here for over 22 years and have gone to Internal Affairs one time.

Now because of your cry baby whining I have to go again. I'm not really worried about it because when they see the evidence I am confidant they will see its a civil problem and that you clearly have mental health issues. Please look up the definition of Sociopath. You need help.

>JOKE, What are you saying, you
>joke around on here?
>You called my employer and
>now a civil problem is
>being referred to Internal Affairs.
> I have provided service
>to the citizens here for
>over 22 years and have
>gone to Internal Affairs one
>time.
>
> Now because of
>your cry baby whining I
>have to go again.
>I'm not really worried about
>it because when they see
>the evidence I am confidant
>they will see its a
>civil problem and that you
>clearly have mental health issues.
> Please look up the
>definition of Sociopath. You need
>help.
>
>

Oh no I must be nutz!!! Yikes!! The problem here is a person that I will not use there name took something of someone elses and used it and thinks he should not replace it!! Well it seems to me he is not to happy with me right now because I decided that it was not a good thing to do to me! He says he is going to sue me because I said that was wrong! Gzzz that's the last time I will ever do that! Well I guess I will make a call tomorrow and let my lawyer know I need help! Gzzz guys this is over some 300wsm cases and powder and slugs he used! I guess I am the bad guy again!! Oh by the way sorry for ever saying that this person was a thief! Wait I didn't say that did I? Lmao!

Bigfish

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom