PROPPER LEUPOLD BREAK-IN!

Sorry, but I didn't see anything funny, especially with the language used around that little kid. I'd call him more of a Dipstick than Bigstick, but "Whatever" as the kids say nowadays, LOL!

If that was funny or entertaining, I'm afraid it was lost on me.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Without even looking there at that video Be_bop looks like we have another candidate for Manny's shoes....that one is as old as Eelgrass.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

"Nice, give it the heat."

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

RE: PROPER LEUPOLD BREAK-IN!

Just bounce it out of the back of the pickup and let the next road-hunter behind him run over it...been there done that..

So?

Would it be Fair to say most of You Can't handle busheler's Ethics?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Well at least he spends quality time with his kid teaching him all kinds of useful things and language. But if the kid is really 9 as he states in his comments below the video he should teach him to throw. In my day they would have ran that poor kid off the playground for throwing like a girl. Sorry ladies on this site.

BigStick!
I'd forgotton all about that guy. Calls himself busheler now? I had an epic message board throwdown with him on another site.......Say what you want, he's an interesting cat.

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

I'd love to see him show up here for a few hours.There would be cryin like you couldn't believe.

--------------------------------------
untitled-2.jpg

If rifle hunting was gay swbuckmaster would do it...

>I'd love to see him show
>up here for a few
>hours.There would be cryin like
>you couldn't believe.
>
>--------------------------------------
>
untitled-2.jpg

>If rifle hunting was gay swbuckmaster
>would do it...

I'd almost pay admission to witness the carnage from a bigstick appearance on this board........There are some dudes on here who would give him a run for his money.

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

AFTER THE SCOPE BREAK-IN!

Don't forget to break the Barrel in too!

If you want to check out his brilliance go to 24hrcampfire forums. He thinks he's God over there spouting gibberish about how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is. But when challenged to a shooting match he refused. All talk and no guts.

RE: AFTER THE SCOPE BREAK-IN!

One more thing!

That Signature of REDDOGS is the Gayest Sshit I've ever seen!

I'm really surprised there ain't a Video on How To Properly Paint/Camouflage a Gun!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom