proof in pudding part #2

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-07 AT 10:00AM (MST)[p]More proof in the pudding... Disclaimer though, too much of elkabongs uncle?s pudding can cause brain damage!?

Heard about the drug-resistant "super-bug" that's been making headlines around the nation over the last few weeks? It's just more proof of what I've been saying for years: Modern medicine is just as likely to kill you as it is to save your life.

It's finally making headlines because MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) is turning up in schools?and has led to the death of at least three teens. In response, schools across the nation are closing their doors in order to get a scrub down.

But schools aren't the most dangerous place when it come to contracting MRSA, and kids aren't the ones most in danger of contracting it.

The most dangerous place to be?the place that has the highest rate of MRSA deaths?is the hospital. Which means if anyone has cause for alarm, it's you.

Matthew 24-6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mat 24-7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mat 24-8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Mat 24-9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Mat 24-10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Mat 24-11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24-12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Websters: Main Entry:
pes?ti?lence

Function:
noun
Date:
14th century
1: a contagious or infectious epidemic disease that is virulent and devastating;

Chocolate or tapioca????? :9

Proof of what???? It proves that germs can be drug resistant and that hospitals are not as safe as people might think, as far as I can tell... :p :p :p

S.

:)

I truley hoped that this one really was about pudding, because, as I stated earlier, I really enjoy pudding. Unasked for preaching? Not so much. But to each their own I guess, I didn't have to click on it...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom