pronghorn photos part 2

vinihunt

4696479b3d0972c2.jpg

469647e63f4eb395.jpg

4696490d42ee7919.jpg

I have few good pictures of recently scout antelope pictures..will load sometime later..

vinihunt

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-07 AT 02:56PM (MST)[p]ktc..

THANKS!!!! IT IS FUN TO CHASE THE SPEEDY GOATS!!!

vinihunt

46a6821c495fe401.jpg

Here is a picture of my 1st and only antelope. Very fun hunt especially with my trusty ole bow! What a blast. To those of you going this year good luck and enjoy it!

Chad

46a682c34b665e34.jpg

Here is a picture of my wifes 1st big game animal. She shot him opening morning. Forgive me for the quality of both my pic's, this was before I got a digital camera! Anyways. Goat was 1/16 shy of 16 inches and scored just under 80. Not bad for a Utah goat. If he had any prongs at all he would have went book!

KTC,

Good luck with your daughter! That will be an awesome hunt! Hopefully I can draw antelope next year!

Chad

I like the second one better...the goat too!;-) Nice goats and I bet your wife is proud also.

Thanks SS. Life after Utah elk has been nice! She is very excited about goat hunting as I am taking her! Vini has more photos to share I think? Come on vini, we want to see them!:) Thanks for the pics SS!

vini , you one ugly man ! 6 MORE WEEKS BUDDY !!!AK BOUND, hows the 300 shooting. Have you shot NMTaxis 338 ?

I know what you mean KTC, I am starting to feel the pressure! We are seeing some great bulls but this unit scares me a bit with all the spike/cow hunters. Could be interesting! I have had a lot of help from good folks like you! It should be a great fall for all of us! Post some pic's when you guy's get back!

Chad

Chad,

Will do. Hopefully my ideas gave you something to think about. I hope it helped? I am keeping my eyes peeled and ears open.

Yes, those were great ideas/areas. I have found some good bulls in 3 other areas that I am going to try for. I have almost scouted too much area. Now it is hard to pick which area to get after it! A lot of great bulls!

Give both your ladies the hunt of their lives! I know from experience it is almost funner than hunting yourself!! No matter what the size of trophy!

Keep in touch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom