Promises, promises...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Subject: Liberal promises
BIDEN finally breaks down and visits a remote northern reservation. With news crews following him around as they tour the place, the President asks the chief if there was anything they need.

"Well," says the chief, "We have three very important needs. First, we have a medical clinic but no doctor to man it."

Biden whips out his phone, dials a number, talks to somebody for two minutes and then hangs up. "I've pulled some strings. Your doctor will arrive in a few days. Now what was the second problem?"

"We have no way to get clean water. The local mining operation has poisoned the water our people have been drinking for thousands of years. We've been flying bottled water in, and it's terribly expensive."

Once again, Biden dials a number, yells into the phone for a few minutes, and then hangs up. "The mine has been shut down, and the owner is being billed for setting up a purification plant for your people. Now what was that third problem?"

The chief looks at him and says, "We have no cellphone reception up here!"

How’s those new high paying jobs treating you keystone workers? Thanks union for supporting the party that is taking your job. Good
First mistake was working for a union
Second mistake was believing what the union leaders,told them
Been there done that learned my lesson
I'll NEVER go back to work for an union employer ever again
Wyeth/phizer pharm cured me of.unions,
Never again

How’s those new high paying jobs treating you keystone workers? Thanks union for supporting the party that is taking your job. Good call.
You know way old slow Joe and Cameltoe closed the Keystone? AOC them Busesh was better. We all know old Joe like a little bush once in awhile.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom