Promised the wife

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I would take her to Josh Groban someday. Today is that day . Any of you Utards want to send your wife and meet her at the door ? I could go to Cabelas and have fun. Hahahhahaha.
What's a great place to eat dinner in SLC. I haven't been there in a long time.

Take her to dinner. After dinner tell her you ate too much and would it be alright to go over to Cabelas and walk off the heavy meal before going home. Always worked for me.

RELH

Tell her if she wears something sexy, you'll feel like "groban" her later that evening! Have fun...

My mother in law has always wanted to see Dolly Parton...I'm buying tickets for her....and my wife. Boys night out!! LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

My wife and her twin had tickets but her sis couldn't go at the last minute so I was the monkey-in-the-barrel.

The traffic sucked, my nerves were frayed, we were late because of the 2 hour commute to go the last mile, people around us talked almost the whole time and the grass was damp, we were so far away that it was crazy and the sea of people was bind-numbing but the music was okay...I guess. The whole time I was thinking about my son-in-law bow hunting elk with his brother.

I decided this horrible experience wasn't going to deter my time on the rifle range so I still was out the door by 6am the next morning and shot some great groups at 300 yards!

I'm sure I'll do it again sometime but after lots of time to heal the emotional scars. Maybe next time I'll tell her to just buy a f'n CD.

Zeke

Yes, I liked Sara McLachlan better. We went to Goodwoods for dinner - we had burnt brisket ends, brisket and pulled pork. It was delicious and the pecan sweet potatoes which was phenomenal.

>My wife and her twin had
>tickets but her sis couldn't
>go at the last minute
>so I was the monkey-in-the-barrel.
>
>
>The traffic sucked, my nerves were
>frayed, we were late because
>of the 2 hour commute
>to go the last mile,
>people around us talked almost
>the whole time and the