Prolly my last blacktail.

D

drollz

Hunted for this guy's buddy. Shot him last day. Good one to go out on.

IMG_12021.jpg

That's a Dandy!! Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>"Good one to go out on."
>
>Hopefully you mean just for the
>season.
>Nice Buck

I wish I did. I have ALS lou gerhigs disease. Ive lost most of my upper body strength, to the top of my head. My legs and core are weakening now. It was quite the program getting it done this year. Im 2 1/2 years into it now. Ive got a couple more hunts left this year for my bucket list. I hope I can make them happen. Ill never give up.

>Drollz, what do you mean by
>your last hunt? pc
>

Last Blacktail anyways. Still have whitetail, swan, crane, might go for a ram in Mexico, see what Dr says in a month. I have a small Window to work with. Im hopefully going to walk for another 4 months.

Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best not only in your hunts but in life in general.

God Bless!

Eldorado

>Congrats Drollz...did you get to have
>the kid with you?

Nope, didn't want to miss school.

Great buck, Drollz. Thank you for reminding us all how precious time is, whether in the woods, or with our families.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. You have the right attitude though. Keep going until you can't anymore. That's a good buck! Congrats.

M'Balz Es Hari

Very nice blacktail! Also thanks again for your advice on my antelope hunt. Sure admire your determination and hope your able to get in on some more of your bucket-list hunts.
Regard, Fred

Drollz, I want to congratulate you and to tell you that I admire your courage and fortitude. Continue the good fight and best of luck on the remainder of your "List".

Nice Buck Alex,

Your an insperation to all who know you and I am proud to call you a friend. Go get those animals buddy!

WOW! Way to get it done Drollz. In a very real way, I know what you are up against. My father suffered from ALS in the late 80's.
It takes a lot of courage and determination to keep on fighting and do what you love to do. Unlike my dad, it sounds like yours is slow moving. I have a feeling you have several more hunts and then some in you. My prayers are with you.....keep fighting!

Nice Buck, Hope you get everything done on your list.
It's a tough deal you are going thru. My heart goes out to you and your family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom