Programmers/chips

nfh

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-14 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]Curious to see what you guys run on your diesels.. I been running a PPE and a Edge/hot for a long time.

Been waiting for EFI LIVE to come out for my cummins.

So I just switched to a Smarty....... anyone running one and maybe sharing your SW, TM, IT, RP settings??????

Also running EFI LIVE on my 2007 cummins work truck. MY boss has been dumping that into every cummins and duramax in our fleet.

H&S is the only tuner I'd run, especially on a cummins. As far as I know there isn't anything out for the 2014's yet.

Traditional >>>------->

I'm sure with all the Brand New Mods on the Market the options are unlimited!

On an Older 24 valve 5.9 Cummins,I Stacked a BullyDawg on top of an Edge for a Guy and for no more than 2 Programmers with no other Mods it'd wipe a Clutch/Tranny out in a Quick Hurry!

At 65 MPH on Dry Pavement locked in 6th Gear a Quick mash of the Pedal it'd Break the Rear Tires!

Don't know if you need more power than that?

The Truck drove reasonably would still get 20 MPG!

Try that with one of these newer Diesels on Mileage!

Got Toying with a Friends DIRTY-MAX a couple years ago!

Found out real Quick the Stock Fuel Pump won't Supply the Demand!:D

You could feel the Frame Twisting!

The Sweet Allice Tranny was not sounding good at all!

In about 6 seconds at WOT She was about to MELT DOWN!

Anybody Chipped the new Scorpion Ford up yet?

There's a couple of locals here that have & it'll take a Strong Runnin Truck to stay with them!

Just wondering what kinda Fuel Mileage they'll pull?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

One guy in town has his 6.7 powerjoke with I think it Spartan tuned. Still not quick enough to catch my cummins!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom