Procedures for turning 50

BeanMan

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-09 AT 04:14PM (MST)[p]I just turned 50 a week or so ago. Apparently it's time to get a bunch of medical checkups including a colonoscopy. I'm really looking forward to that.

Fred, You may want to check out the new forum...http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/11164.html

Happy Birthday...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Kilo had some good advice here until he nuked himself. Maybe he forgot it was him that posted it and when he went back to proof read he was offended?? :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

WRONG 45.....I should have watched the Video first.

But Fred, do go to the Doc and have it done and that goes for the rest of you there or nearing 50, could save your life.

Brian

Colonoscopy is nothing now days. It's not like the old style short version....

You don't have to have it done though. My father in law didn't, even after repeated attempts to get him to go.
It took him 9 slow months to die. Not real pretty.

You should have been getting the cholesterol checked for the last 10 years.
Need a chest Xray
Colonoscopy, they dope you up so it's nothing. You even get a cheesy pic to take home to the family.

Schedule a 50 year physical with your family doc and he should set it all up for you.

Fred,

There aint a damned thing wrong with you that
a good shot of Old'Grouse or Evan Williams will
take care of.

WWSD...what would Sparky do...

You know the answer.

Laro

Not as bad as it used to be...

Back in kilo and Eel's day they would send a sketch artist up there....:)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I've already got the colonoscopy scheduled.

My biggest concern right now is that my left leg is not functioning well. It happened in the middle of my deer hunt. I came home to shower and sleep in a bed before heading back up to unit 61, I went out to the garden and pulled a few weeds and suddenly I couldn't walk. It felt like a massive cramp in both my thigh and calf. I guess I should be greatful it didn't happen out in the woods since I was hunting alone. Had an MRI today and will hopefully find out what is really the matter on Monday or Tuesday. It took three weeks for insurance to approve the MRI, had to have ten PT visits, then an X-ray, then finally the MRI. PT and Doc think it is probably a disc problem at L5. Some of you may remember my post about a hamstring pull that had been nagging me. The PT and Doc think it was just the start of the disc problem and not really a hamstring. Trying to stay positive. I'm about as useful as a paperweight on my desk.

Cheers,

Fred

Hope all goes well Fred..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom