Problems with new posts?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anyone having a problem with clicking on a thread, going back to another forum, going back to the first thread you clicked on and the NEW posts not be there? Example: I will click on Post #1 (4 posts on it), leave post #1 and click on post #2. Go back to post #1 and now there are 6 posts on it. I click on post #1 and still the original 4 posts come up. I have to go back to the hunting forum page and click on post #1 again in order to read the last posts. It's like they are not being downloaded the first time I click on it. Anyone else been experiencing that? It's frustrating as hell. Maybe just my computer or wireless internet system?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Mine does it all the time. I actually have to go completely out of hotmail and then re-enter. I thought it was normal......?

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Hotmail? Isn't that an email thing? Or is that your internet provider?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

JFP Wisz!

Haven't you figured this out yet?

People like Yourself,Me,CUPSY,slick,never_catch,F'r,and others,now have all their Posts go before an MM Panel to see if they are Mormon Approved!:D

Gotta be Politically Correct also Wisz,you can't just Post what's on Your Mind anymore!

You've Corrupted the system & the TARDS Wisz,Yup,it's Your Fault!

That ole saying of:It's Bush's Fault is gettin old,so I've got a new one!

"It's Wisz's Fault"!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

mine does it all the time. i usually just hit the "refresh" button and they come up.

I think you're right Bbop. I don't have that problem.:)

Try clicking the refresh button once in awhile. It will keep you on pace.

Eel

JFP!!! I heard it was that damn Sasquatch!

Steve

Hit refresh when you go into it and only see the 4 posts. Your computer is loading the version of the page it has cached.

For internet explorer the "F5" button will refesh as well as the button you click. If youre using Firefox like all the "gurus" use I don't know what the shortcut is.

i get the same thing only sometimes it wont load it for hours, i hit the refresh and sometimes does no good. Sometimes it shows up if i go and log in, other times i might not see the new posts for a few hours and i have or should say...the company has a super fast connection.

Same here. Happens a lot >>> refresh.

>mine does it all the time.
>i usually just hit the
>"refresh" button and they come
>up.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

"JFP Wisz!
Haven't you figured this out yet?

People like Yourself,Me,CUPSY,slick,never_catch,F'r,and others,now have all their Posts go before an MM Panel to see if they are Mormon Approved!

Gotta be Politically Correct also Wisz,you can't just Post what's on Your Mind anymore!

You've Corrupted the system & the TARDS Wisz,Yup,it's Your Fault!

That ole saying of:It's Bush's Fault is gettin old,so I've got a new one!

"It's Wisz's Fault"!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU"

LMFAOROFLMFAO!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom