Problem with online sale

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
I purchased mine and my dads license and draw tags no problem but I tried to do my uncles tags as well and it said he needs to show proof of hunter Ed.. (he's bought several years worth of license and tags just never been in the ALDS drawing) He was born in 58 and payed the $5 to have his hunter ed info on file but for some reason the online sales system is not recognizing it...

I told him to take last years license to wal mart and see if they can do it..Hopefully they can..Nothing like waiting till the last minute..lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well BS, I would think if he bought a license last year it should be in the system. He will probably have to do as you suggested.

I bought a fishing license in January at the F&G Office. She took my name and date of birth, typed it in her computer and said I was all set. I said set for what? I guess I can purchase a hunting license and tag on line. I usually wait until archery season until I buy them. I don't do the draw thing in Kali.

I hope your uncle gets it straitened out.

Eel

Thanks Eel, he called me a little while ago from Wal Mart... The lady behind the desk was telling him that he can't put in for the draw because the drawing has already taken place...lol

Well we finally got her straightened out and my uncle is all set now..Got his license,tags and fishing license... He said together it's about 10' of paper work...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Thanks Mike.. He took an older license with him to Wal Mart and entered in the draw.. As far as I know it worked..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom