Probably the most honest wolf article I've read

Hey Hossy!

They Were In Such A F'N Hurry To Dump These Wolves Out There Wasn't Any Common Sense That Went With It!

DUMP Them Before Anybody Intervenes!

How's That Working Out Just About Now?

Are you implying dropping of predators in the middle of winter might contribute to them killing livestock rather than starve?

Where'd you get your PhD from?
No. But I would rather them eat cows than elk. That’s just me.

Logic has no place in CO politics. It’s all emotional.

Don’t you guys realize we live in a feel good “joyful” society. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If the rancher and scientist involved in Montana’s transplant of wolves works for CWP, why did they not oppose this? If they did they should have mentioned it in the article. That way everyone could see just how political this was.

The wolf introduction in Colorado was voted on at the ballot box. The majority of Colorado voters vetoed “yes” and therefore, none of the Colorado agencies had any choice but to follow the law passed by the initiative, which required them to obtain and release wolves.

This is just one example of many, many examples why having ballot initiatives that are untouchable once passed are a terrible, terrible idea.

Don’t you guys realize we live in a feel good “joyful” society. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If the rancher and scientist involved in Montana’s transplant of wolves works for CWP, why did they not oppose this? If they did they should have mentioned it in the article. That way everyone could see just how political this was.
I believe CPW is mandated to remain neutral on ballot initiatives. I suppose there were plenty of studies without conclusions :rolleyes:

Pretty gutsy comments by May.

Paraphrasing: You eggheads screwed up so you could meet an arbitrary (not biological) deadline.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom