PROBABLY A GOOD THING I DIDN'T GO TO THE GUN SHOW!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Probably woulda been some words & maybe some Fur Fly if I'd of went to the Gun Show & had to get anywhere near any of these Nut Jobs!

I can't even Imagine the Pain!

But I also can't Imagine any Americans being this Blind and/or STUPID!

2123guncontrol.jpg

So?
You think you wanna take My Hi- Capacity Magazines & Assault Rifles Huh?
Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!

It's been a long hard ride
And I won't lose hope
This is still the place
That we all call home

years a go went to a movie in slc, a hunting movie by eastmans, same nut jobs where there , give me shizz going in , i thought if your still here when i come out, ill have a little prize for you in my popcorn cup. the look on that womens face still makes my day..

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-13 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]Wow! I was at the gunshow both days and never saw those guys. I guess they'd rather stay outside and freeze their asses off, than come inside for a little warm up.

Reminds me one year I was doing the Sportsman show in Anchorage and this weird looking kid was walking down the aisle. As soon as he got to the end of the aisle away from the crowds he yells out "FUR IS MURDER" but the chicken chit was running away before he got half the words out.

Wish I would of seen those protesters. Was that in the SLC gun show this weekend? I did see one guy today asking $1,200 for a cmmg complete lower with nothing other than milspec trigger & parts. Of course he had a stripped PSA lower for $1,000

I'm confused from the pic. What does that guy in the middle have against my favorite cookies? Man I love Fig Newtons. First twinkies, and now the baztards wanna take away my newtons. I've about had it with this Obama bulchit.

Well deadibob!

I take it you're just Joking about Newtown?

So?
You think you wanna take My Hi- Capacity Magazines & Assault Rifles Huh?
Just Try taking My American Pride/Rights!

It's been a long hard ride
And I won't lose hope
This is still the place
That we all call home

I Just changed my Signature!

Anybody got a Problem with it?

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

yes cat I was joking about Newton. But the way these idiots think, it won't be long before they ban everything and we're all forced to live in a padded room so we can't hurt ourselves or anything else.

ELK, my guess is the person wearing the size 5 boot in the middle of the picture with the high water snow pants, would of kicked the crap out of you had you lipped off to her. She would of made you eat her sign. LOL
(just kidding)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom