Private Msg errors

D

dwayneb

Do any of you have the same problem, everytime you log in it says you have a private msg, when you really dont and all your msgs are old. Kinda weird but it happens everytime i log in the site says i have more private messages, click on the link and they are all old messages.

If you log out & enter your Password every time you come back to MM it will do that sometimes!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I get this intermittently as well

>It does it to me everytime
>I log on.
>
>
>
>The above post was written with
>all due respect....

For some reason I can only stay logged in for 3-4 days on my phone; think I get the boot when it does updates. However, this would be the only forum I have to log back into, everything else keeps me logged in.

The above post was written with all due respect....

you take this question, I'll take questions concerning the Utah deer herd. Should be enough to cover a sheep slam in a cpl years.

The above post was written with all due respect....

>Ok deal!!
>
>To the original poster asking the
>question, read this thead (post
>10)...
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/18813.html
>
>~Z~

Im the original poster and the only thing i got out of reading that old post is the problem still exists and has never been fixed. Seems like the site needs some tweeking we should not have private msg alerts unless we actually have a "new" PM.

I do deal with it, its nothing major i started the post with a simple question, if there is no fix im cool with that...my attendance ended in this thread...thanks for the input

Ya, it's a pain in the butt. The program tracks users on this site and keeps track of what PM's you read using a cookie. If you delete the cookie and access the site from another computer, the program doesn't know that you have already looked at the PM's.
If I were smarter or had more money, I'd fix it. Maybe I can dig into it and do something....????

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom