Printer problems? S&W is the answer

50.00 SAYS ITS STILL SCATTERED IN THE SAME SPOT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

My neighbor just looked at me pretty weird for taking pictures in the back of my truck at 10:30 PM. As you can see, I actually brought home the printer that I shot along with all the pieces, a bike, a computer, the "table" we found to put the printer on and some assorted chunks of crap. If we would have had a shovel I could have brought home a bucket of shotgun shells as well.
Now, the only thing that belonged to me was the printer so I hope that the ethics police don't report me for stealing the other stuff.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Bobsack. D13, that $5 bucks will almost cover the dump fee........

mess.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

Well gawd dangit Andy.....I didn't know that was you shooting that thing, thought it was just some Okie on youtube that you stumbled accross...lol...never woulda' thought you'd leave it.

JB

HEY AndyMan!!!

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO REALLY TAKE CARE OF A PRINTER/PUTER!!!

THERE WON'T BE ANY PIECES AS BIG AS THE LEFT-OVERS YOU'RE SHOWING US THOUGH!!!

I DID SEE A GUY TAKE A 500.00 PAINTING OF HIS EX & TOOK GOOD CARE OF IT!!!

ONLY PROBLEM WAS IT WAS A 1,000.00 PAINTING WHEN HE GOT DONE WITH IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You boys better pay him! You just got 55 bucks, Andy!

That was funny, Andy. I don't know how many times I've wanted to do that to a printer or a computer. LOL

I want to see Bobcat blow it up next time though.

Jenn

That little red morotcycle looks like the one that was stolen from my little boy when we lived in Midvale!!! Would have loved to have done the same thing to the POS's who stole it! It was probably some little neighborhood kid out playing one day and took it home and his POS father, oh whoops, his POS meth-head single mommy (where we lived there were lot of daddies - just not very many fathers) either never noticed it or said "Ohhhhh, how cute, you stole your first ride!"

Loved the "table" too - looks just like the "non-working" TV upon which my parents "working" TV sat for many years.

Andy is that a Sigma?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom