Prince has died

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Prince has died at 57. Anyone here a Prince fan? I like some of his stuff.
57 is young!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-16 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]The Artist formerly known as Prince!

57 is too young. I wonder what got him.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-16
>AT 11:15?AM (MST)

>
>The Artist formerly known as Prince!
>
>
>57 is too young. I
>wonder what got him.

Probably the lifestyle. Seems like it happens to most of them.

Complications from a flu got him. Pretty strange. He was a weird dude from what I knew of him. Too bad he went so young.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Complications from a flu got him.
>Pretty strange. He was a
>weird dude from what I
>knew of him. Too bad
>he went so young.
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.
He suffered from some kind of drug overdose days earlier.

Not to kiss and tell but i had a Lady Friend for many years that always made me welcome if i'd so much as stop by and see how she was doing. She was a cheerleader for a rival high school when i met her, a union forklift driver in a big warehouse last we got together. She liked Prince a lot and would turn her stereo to playing "Purple Rain" over and over. I got the idea that she mostly liked girls but she never turned me away and everytime i hear one of those Prince cuts, i think of her, her "good nature", and wonder how she's doing.

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

Perspective.....it is lost.

1495arlingtonnationalcemetery1.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Perspective.....it is lost.
>
>
1495arlingtonnationalcemetery1.jpg

>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I thought the same thing yesterday when I noticed a tv reporter started to almost cry.

I never could get into him because I never could understand the words to his songs. I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Starting at about 3:30....he could play guitar.

It's too bad he died but to tell the truth, when someone dies in the service of our country I feel worse. And I believe feeling that way is a good thing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom