Primeval Hunting

2lumpy

Long Time Member

Don't quit too soon, it gets better the longer you watch.

What a glorious video, every human should have to watch this, it's the real deal, how man has lived for thousand of years. It's not the gore that fascinates me but the unity, the bravery, the desperation and the mastery of the environment. This video say's so many things about so many issues. As humans, it's who we are and why we must never allow the anti's to win.

All hail to these men.

DC

We should see it soon, on a TV commercial near you!
Sponsored by the Humane Society of the United States!

>i personally think our way is
>better

ya think???...difference is they don't have a costco or albertson's...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

We obviously don't have the same views. I see nothing good about the video.

These people have not kept pace with the modern world and obviously, could care less. Clearly, they can neither read nor write. Their dumbazz govt could sell all those animals to safari hunters and buy cattle.

They wouldn't even have to buy cattle because a hunter can not bring the meat home so they donate it to the locals.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Good grief...I wonder how many of those guys get hit by a wayward spear? When those animals run in between a group of hungry folks like that...all hell breaks loose.

Pretty sure randomly chucking spears into a herd of cape buffalo is a bad idea. If they dont get you right away, the wounded really pissed off ones will get you are someone else...eventually.

Anyone else think that elephant was shot (with a real gun)?

I thought the elephant was shot for sure. the camera even actes like the muzzle blast hits it.

The one hippo was snared with a cable or something.

I suppose if you got no other way to kill a buff, then that might get it done, but holy crap imagine how many are wounded and hiding waiting to grind anybody or anything in to red paste after the "hunt" is over... I bet there is not a trail around that is safe to walk down.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-10 AT 10:39PM (MST)[p]Pretty hard to watch for sure. Ive seen this before but what you have there is not the original version.

In the original version they also use guns and tie a long cable between two jeeps and drive across the plains breaking all kinds of animals legs.

Then at the end they end up killing each other by the hundreds!

Pretty sad for sure. Hard to belive stuff like that goes on.

I think it used to be on Youtube under Bless Africa or something
like that.

the big elephant as sot with a gun for sure. i dont mind the way they hunt. hunting is hunting. i bet if they all had guns african game would end up like the buffalo did through the mid west after the railroad came through and the 45-70 bcame so popular. imo

You make some great points Nickman... These people are way behind the rest of the world. My personal views as to why are related to their incredibly immoral way of life. As such, I believe this type of hunting is at best borderline immoral, and at least distasteful...
I understand it MAY be necessary for them to hunt these animals. I will not dispute that, and as such will not condemn this behavior. But an immoral people, perform immoral acts.

By the way, I have seen this video before, only it was to Toto's "I miss the rains down in Africa"...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom