price of gas?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
I saw this in Austin, Nevada today. Made me glad I had a "Drop tank". What's the worst you've seen?

48379cde37493f90.jpg

The Diesel at the Chevron station just a half mile from my house is $5.01 9/10 The Gas is over the $4.00 mark now.

Glad I don't own a Diesel truck anymore.

Brian

Jeez, I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Austin is usually about as bad as it gets around here. I'd say what you are seeing is heading my way. Ick!

In Santa Maria, Ca it was raised to $4.15 today. Luckily, I filled up on Wednesday when it was $4.05!! I got them!!!

Steve

You go THEM Wiszard?

They'll be laughing at YOU next Wednesday when you go to fill up again and it's $4.23!!

Sunsabeecha's, this has GOT to stop!! x(

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'll bet that come Wednesday it'll be back down to $4.07. Either way, they are f***ing us all!!!

Steve

Excuse me! I just came from town. Gas today is $4.35. Does antbody remember the good 'ol days when gas was $4.00?

Eel

You'd see gas prices crash if Bush suddenly announced he was going to sell oil out of the National Reserve back to the market, starting at $100 a barrel. The speculators would crap a brick and dump their investments causing a freefall in prices.

-DallanC

A $5 bill?

A coupon good for one gallon of gas? I just stay home. Piss on it. Maybe I will buy a Wii game where I can 4 wheel and stuff?

The Chevron station just a 1/4 mile from my house is now at the following prices:

Regular Gas: $4.29.9

DIESEL: $5.39.9

Brian

Whats the scoop with car dealerships offering fuel discounts if you buy from them. How do they swing this?

Is that ethical?

I think one of the reasons we have not saw a reduction in gas-diesel prices is that the taxes our Gov. is receiving is a good reason for them to try to put the blame elsewhere, oil companies, and not have us take a good look in the back yard of our congress. I will be putting a post in the political forum that will list the taxes we pay in the western states. Take a look, it might shock a few of you.

RELH

jodog IS EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

EVEN THOUGH OUR LIEING THIEVING GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER ADMIT IT!!!

WE ARE PAYING FOR THAT WAR!!!

I SAID FROM THE BEGINNING WE COULD NOT AFFORD IT!!!

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME???

I SUGGESTED THE 3 FLY-OVERS!!!

BUT SEVERAL OF YOU JUMPED ME ON THAT!!!

WELL NOW FUEL PRICES ARE BEYOND A FRICKEN JOKE HOW DO THE 3 FLY-OVERS SOUND NOW???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

$4.53 for gas and $5.39 for diesel....Eastern California. $3.99 for a head of lettuce and $4.59 for a loaf of bread.....which I am buying about 40 loaves while it's cheap, freezing them and giving them for Christmas presents. Bread will be a real treat by Dec.

It was only (HA HA) $3.68 for reg. unleaded and $4.68 for diesel in extreme southern Arizona tonight at the cheapest place in town. So, I guess it could be worse!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom