PRICE GOUGIN BASTAGES IN YOUR AREA???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
My Ain't Americans GREEDY Bastages?

Name Your Price on Certain items!

Then some are already Payin way too much for Items & Doubling their Money doing Curbside sales!

WAFJ!!!

Yeh...they oughta be outlawed...wait a minute..they are outlaws..put a bounty on em Elk..I'll be down in a few hours..

The one time Governor Newsome allowed me out of the house I really didn't see any price gouging here.

I could be a millionaire, thankfully I am always stocked up on paper products.
It has been raided by family so I will just be rich...not super rich
20200316_202328.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you inclined to accuse merchants of food price gouging.

The wholesale price of any/all food items is determined by supply and demand.

When the demand goes up, the price goes up accordingly.

Chickens don’t start laying more eggs just because the stores are suddenly sold out.

A rancher can’t just wave a magic wand and bring twice as many steers to market just because the demand for beef doubles.

A farmer can’t produce more rice and beans because the market demands it, those plants were put in the ground months ago.

The long-haul trucks that bring food to markets and local distributers are booked weeks and even months in advance.

With a huge jump in demand, new shipping arrangements need to be made.

When shipping company phones are ringing off the hooks, no discounts need be given.

Overtime is being paid; prices go up.

The company that makes your favorite frozen TV dinner does not have enough trained workers to handle a 300% increase in demand.

There are a lot of good reasons why prices are going up.

Treedagain, I hope you’re willing to share some of those. Some people are desperate for Toilet Paper
Edit:
Never mind, I had a funny video to post with this and it isn’t showing up.

Last edited:
I sell food on a wholesale level for a living. (obviously)

We order fresh meat from packing houses all over North America, by the truck load, and distribute it all over the state.

Last week, we sold a whole week supply of several dozen different items before noon on Monday.

Every day since has been the same.

We are allocating, and (desperately) trying to re supply.

I think I can speak for every distributer and retail store in the country when I say, bear with us, we are doing the best we can under the circumstance

For those of you inclined to accuse merchants of food price gouging.

The wholesale price of any/all food items is determined by supply and demand.

When the demand goes up, the price goes up accordingly.

Chickens don’t start laying more eggs just because the stores are suddenly sold out.

A rancher can’t just wave a magic wand and bring twice as many steers to market just because the demand for beef doubles.

A farmer can’t produce more rice and beans because the market demands it, those plants were put in the ground months ago.

The long-haul trucks that bring food to markets and local distributers are booked weeks and even months in advance.

With a huge jump in demand, new shipping arrangements need to be made.

When shipping company phones are ringing off the hooks, no discounts need be given.

Overtime is being paid; prices go up.

The company that makes your favorite frozen TV dinner does not have enough trained workers to handle a 300% increase in demand.

There are a lot of good reasons why prices are going up.

So Let Me Ask You This Anaconda?

I Bought a Pack of Paper Towels a little over a Week ago!

By Luck I Found another Pack at the Same Store this Morning.Price is just over Double in just over a week?

I Can see them going up a little!

But WTF?

Double in Just over a Week?

Ya,Because they know there Are TARDS/Idiots willing to Pay it!

Most of the GOUGING I was Referring to in my first Post was the JACK-TARDS Re-Selling Goods on the Internet/E-Bay/Amazon!

What a Bunch of F'N Thief's!

Elkassassin,
Those guys are probably gouging.

I posted my rant because one of my customers was visited by the local police who accused him of gouging on meat prices.

RE: your paper towels
I am told there is no shortage of paper goods, there are warehouses full "somewhere".
The shortage is in the supply chain, getting the paper goods to your local store may take time.

I Know You've got Your Hands more than Full!

Like I've said for the last 2 weeks!

If these Same JOKERS could Whored Fuel We'd All Be Screwed!

(((Homer Ain't Here For My Next GRAMMAR Lesson!:D)))

Elkassassin,
Those guys are probably gouging.

I posted my rant because one of my customers was visited by the local police who accused him of gouging on meat prices.

RE: your paper towels
I am told there is no shortage of paper goods, there are warehouses full "somewhere".
The shortage is in the supply chain, getting the paper goods to your local store may take time.

The one time Governor Newsome allowed me out of the house I really didn't see any price gouging here.
Except the gas prices Eel $20 a barrel oil and we are paying $3.59 a gallon for gas why doesn't our Governor do something about that. That guy could not fight his way out of a paper bag. In way over his head.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom