Pretty sure this is in Utah.

B_F_E

Long Time Member
49c051225250236a.jpg

Sorry Beefy....I was just over your way the other day trying to sight in the new cannon, and was having a tough time finding something that didn't already have bullet holes in it...Finally found one, and got it taken care of!!!

THAT AIN'T IN TARDVILLE Beefy!!!

IF IT TWAS!!!

IT'D BE SHOT UP BEYOND READABILITY & THERE BE CARS,HOUSES,BUILDINGS,ANIMALS & PEOPLE DIRECTLY BEHIND THE SIGN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Both photos where taken in the Uinta Basin.

---------------------------------------
Mike Sucks.

"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

Calling photoshopped on Anterrick that sign had way to many holes for him to be shooting at it or some-one else was helping him(Hired a top Guide)LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

So are we questioning my shooting ability? I only took 50 rounds so the percentabge of hits wasn't too bad...
And at 25 yards, that's pretty sweet shootin!

Not questioning your shooting just the size of the sign, I'm think it a 3' by 4' sign. that was photoshopped down to look small. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Guess I can pull one over on you! Now if you increase that sign size back up to 3' X 4', then the holes will give you an idea of the size of the cannon I'm shooting. The smaller holes must be from the muzzleblast!! LOL...
and with my stiff solid ankle and bad knee, If I went the "extra" mile, I might not make it back!! With the new cannon, I can shoot it out there a ways and send the boys out to retrieve the game! haha...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom