Pretty in Pink

Feleno

Long Time Member
Sometimes she looks nice, others times not so much. You like Pink?

Pink3.jpg

pink2.jpg

pink1.jpg

SHE LOOKED BETTER.........
I bet she smells of cigerette and is FREAKY NASTY!!!
Just the way I like them!
rm

>Rack
>you like any woman that is
>a shade of red

JB

rack likes any woman that is breathing...

JB

Now this will surprise a few of you, but girls that reek of cigarettes and booze, AND have tattoos, is the reason GOD put me on this earth! They are the only thing that gets me through til my next hunt!

Thank you for posting F-bud! now i'm hungry again.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

13er
truer words have never been spoken

Beefer,
Yes i do have the back half of #3, i'll send it to you. Wouldn't last long here.

your welcome Tag, i figured you might like her. Sometimes she puts my kickstand up.

Here's a little story about a girl(my sister) who back in the day, went and had them glamour shots done.(to help with her self-esteem) I guess they turned out ok, we had to look at them everytime we went into the living room. but on a day to day basis, she weren't very cute at all.(its sad to say, but yes my sisters ugly)

the point to that, anyone can end up cute in one or two pictures, even if they aren't very cute at all. and that is what I think happened to Pink. Her music is ok, but in the looks department, she's lacking(for me) except with the pictures in the right light from the right angles.

49345c7468f4422c.jpg

Now I know you must be one of the jokers in here.

Where the lights on? Was she wearing her manditory double brown bags?

The point was, Pink is pretty cute in a couple of those pictures, but i highly doubt she's the same looking gal in the mornings.

I don't think she would be interested in any of you guys. I though she had a girl friend.

SUCH A TURN OFF...........
Pink is a prominent campaigner for PETA, contributing her voice towards causes such as a protest against KFC. She sent a letter to Prince William criticizing him for fox hunting and one to Queen Elizabeth II protesting the use of real fur in the bearskins of the Foot Guards and the Honourable Artillery Company. In November 2006, Pink mentioned in the News of the World that she was disgusted with fellow singer Beyonc? for wearing fur. In conjunction with PETA, she criticized the Australian wool industry over its use of mulesing. In January 2007, she stated that she had been misled by PETA about mulesing and that she had not done enough research before lending her name to the campaign.[46] Her campaigning led to a headlining concert in Cardiff, Wales on August 21, 2007 called PAW (Party for Animals Worldwide). This highlighted her involvement with animal cruelty problems, as well as her unwavering commitment to contributing her voice towards such causes. P!nk follows a strict vegan lifestyle.
Oh well...........
rm

Great points Rack, for having her leave (and never coming back) 2 minutes after i get done "interviewing" the heck out of her!

and she's not allowed to talk during the interview!
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom