Predictable

DW

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-15 AT 10:48AM (MST)[p]http://www.businessinsider.com/caitlyn-bruce-jenner-e-reality-show-promo-2015-6

In our day and time, if you have a failure, you claim the failure as your greatest accomplishment. If you business is slow, you claim it's blazing fast, if your service is terrible, you advertise it as the most reliable service in the industry, if your a crook you tell every one how honest you are.

Who buys from: "Honest Ade's Used Car" lot?

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government."

I never had sex with "that woman"!"

We get it. What ever you say, is the opposite of the truth.

I wish it was just the behavior one party......... it's not!

DC

Sorry lump my phone got me and i initially pasted the wrong cut. But we know what yer talkin about and I completely agree!

I guess the Wheaties money ran out? Maybe Kotex will offer her a contract.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>I guess the Wheaties money ran
>out? Maybe Kotex will offer
>her a contract.
>
>Eel
>

OMG, that's so funny!
Of course right now he/she would need to put it in his butt since his "transformation" isn't complete.
Zeke

"Every day I'm more thankful for me" by me.

A sad day when the American people put this sickness on a pedestal, watch it on TV and make this weirdo stuff award winning.

FFS!!!

Go away already!!

"The State of Utah has not given BGF anything.
They have invested in BGF to protect their
interests."
Birdman 4/15/15

I refuse to watch that crap...unless she's gonna show her boobs.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom