Pre workout plan

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Some of y'all are getting in shape for the upcoming season(s)...I just thought I would remind y'all that the pre workout stretching is very important...This video has some good views of the subject... :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm sorry... what was the question again?

I just spent the last half hour looking at her videos. She has a great one on Rock Hard something or other. Oh, yeah, Abs.

Right at first I was gonna turn the sound down. Then I heard her say "Comfor Table" and I couldnt resist her any more. Had to turn the volume up. And when she said "tighten your bum" I was gone.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-10 AT 11:19PM (MST)[p]He probably had to rush himself and the kids to church for confession...:)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-10 AT 00:54AM (MST)[p]"If you experience an erection that lasts for more than four hours, STOP WATCHING HER VIDEOS!!" How am I going to explain the wet dot on my undies?
40790.jpg

23960-1.jpg

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Years ago when I was teaching at CSU, I had a girl in my class who could parallel squat 315. You would think she was kinda chunky....nope, she was built like the girl in the picture. She also played the flute in the marching band.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Played the flute eh? Did she tell you a story that started "one time at band camp"?
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom