Pre-Race Predictions

MY PICK OF WHO WON'T WIN THE RACE!!!

# 1 FAT BOY Tony!!! (SORRY Roy!!!)

# 2 JEFF GORDON!!! (albubba SHOULD AGREE!!!)

DON'T REALLY CARE WHO WINS IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

CARL WAS TOYING WITH THEM!!!

WAY TO GO CARL EDWARDS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

BOB-CATBOX...I"LL WRITE SO YOU CAN READ IT....WHAT IS YOUR BEEF WITH TONY STEWART? YOU SEEM REAL NASTY REGARDING HIM.

....AND JUST WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT COMMENT AT THE END OF YOUR POSTS MEAN ANYWAY....HAVE YOU READ THAT THING? NONSENSICAL.

JUST WHEN DOES YOUR "GUN" HIT IT'S DESTINATION?........... YOU ARE IMPLYING THAT THE "GUN" ITSELF IS GOING SOMEWHERE.....STRANGE.

EASY nickman!!!

YOU EVER PERSONALLY MEET Tony???

I HAD A TRACK PIT PASS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO IN VEGAS!!!

I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR MOST ALL DRIVERS!!!

BUT THEN THERES Tony!!!

TRIED TELLING HIM HI!!!

JUST TURNS HIS HEAD & WALKS OFF!!!

WHAT AN ARROGANT "PRICK"!!!

DRIVERS DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MY BULLSHIT!!!

BUT MOST OF THEM THAT I COULD GET CLOSE TO WOULD SHAKE YOUR HAND!!!

A LOT OF THEM WERE DOING AUTOGRAPHS!!!

I DON'T WANT NO AUTOGRAPH!!!

BUT IF THE RICH LITTLE "PRICK" IS WAY BETTER THAN ANYBODYELSE ON THIS EARTH HE CAN STAY IN HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD & I WILL CONTINUE WATCHING THE RACES IN HOPES THAT SOMEBODY KNOCKS HIS SORRY ASS OFF THE TRACK!!!

HE'S ALWAYS HAD GREAT CARS!!!

TOO BAD HE CAN'T DRIVE THEM WITHOUT WHINNING!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Well, my experience is just the opposite.....at Riverside one year he spent so much time and effort letting kids sit in his car, taking pictures and signing autographs, that his crew had to push the car at a run, to get it over to tech inspection on time.

On any given day.......I guess.

I have ran into quite a few celebs,
and sports stars over the years,
and some have been good some bad,
I wouldn,t call any of the "pricks"
just because they wouldn,t shake your
hand.

The star that bothered me the most
was our Utah Jazz Hall of Famer
John Stockton, I met him on several
ocasions he wouldn,t say Hi, or give but
any autographs.
If I were in there shoes it would
be tuff to be nice to everybody.

The nicest guy I ever met was
Mark Omera the golfer, in Island
Park Idaho, he was on a fishing
trip the week before the U.S.
Open, we talked and had a few
drinks for about an hour. He has
as much passion for fishing as
he does for golf.

GO TONY !!!

Nickman,

I'am going to call BS on your Fat Tony letting kids sit in his car at Riverside story. The last race at Riverside was in 1989, I know, because I was there, and there was no Fat Tony in the Winston Cup. I went to the last two races at RIR, in June of '89 was the Winston Cup Bud 400 and in August, the very last race at RIR was the Score Off Road World Championships which was the craziest, largest, most out of control parties I've ever been to.

When was Fat Tonys rookie season, Something like '98 or '99?

You are correct.......I stay at my cousins house in Riverside for race weekend and I simply wrote it wrong. Also, for decades, most good racing in So Cal was at Riverside and it is still locked in my head. Habit.

Dosen't change my Tony Stewart story or opinion....

WELL nickman!!!

MAYBE HE WAS HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY THE DAY I SEEN HIM???

BUT I'LL TELL YOU THIS!!!

HE SMACKED ANOTHER DRIVER IN VEGAS & IT WAS UN-CALLED FOR!!!

I'VE STILL NEVER HEARD THAT MANY BOO'S!!!

HE WAS BEING AN ARROGANT PRICK!!!

MUST OF BEEN HIS FIRST & ONLY TIME???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom