Prayers welcomed

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
My youngest daughter has 3 tumors in her neck, low thyroid output and Leukemia unless her oncologist says different. Stephanie has a 6 me old baby so this is really hard news on us all.

Thanks ..Steve

Thanks feddoc. Lucky I have lived through a wringer of trials that has made me stronger. This one is scary and I would give my life for hers.

The best of luck and grace from god above to her and your family through this, I'll add her to my prayers! My mother was just diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer, outlook seems very positive.....crossing fingers and praying!!

I just can't tell ya how difficult it is to deal with all the pain of a child when it comes to wanting to take that pain from them.

Prayers from Utah.

Robb

Don't like cancer much. Hope they caught it early. Prayers sent for your daughter and Slammys mom. keep us posted.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-14 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]Prayers to you, your family, and most importantly your daughter Stephanie. May god bless, and his spirit be with you all in this time of need. Hard to understand why things such as this happen, especially to a mother who has young ones that need her. At the same time though, having a youngster will help her fight harder to beat her diagnosis. Best wishes to you and yours.

Hope everything turns out Well!

Scary Deal for Sure!

Prayers & God Bless!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Cancer sucks! My cousins 3 years old was just diagnosed with stage 4.
Best of luck to you and positive energy and prayers your way! May God bless.

Nothing is harder than to watch your kids suffer, and not have any control to stop it. Prayers.

This is just horrible.

You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up hope.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

My prayers and thought are with you and the family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

My the Lord bless you daughter with a full recovery DeerMadness.

On a positive note, modern medicine can do absolutely amazing things now days. A number of my very good friends have survived extreme cases, three with leukemia, one with pancreatic, and one with breast cancer, all were seriously cases and all five are all doing well at this time, cancer in remission or out right gone.

There is, in many cancer cases today, every reason to believe your daughter will beat it, I pray she will.

DC

Couldn't imagine that pain. I am so thankful that nothing serious has happened to my girls, Hope she gets well quickly!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-14 AT 11:19PM (MST)[p]Thank you so much for the care. It made some tears to receive your kind words. My Dad is now in rest home with my older rather and my Mom has congenitive heart failure. And 25 year old son is in jail be a use of a bad mistake. I am in serious stress but praying keeps my faith up. I am having trials at all levels but holding it together. The next 2 months are going to carry some heavy burdens. I guess that is WHY the Maker gave me wide shoulders and strong legs to stand on. You are kind Men. I have hope and feel your sincerity. I will let you know how it goes.

DeerMadness.

Steve,
Thoughts and prayers coming your way from this old dawg.
Be tough brother!
Zeke

Thanks to all of you

The kind words and prayer offers. My children lost their mother 6 years ago and I sure can't bear the thought of losing one of them.
I have faith and I know the help of many is part of my faith. I have always erred by self reliance until I learned the lesson of " The High Place".
Again thank you all from the heart.
I will be strong.

Steve

RE: Thanks to all of you

Prayers Work!! Mine are on the way!!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

You and your family have our prayers. Stay strong for the kids as they will need you.

RELH

Thanks again to you all for the faith and uplifting. I called her today she lives nine hours away . I scheduled some time and will be seeing her soon. That will be a good trip and hopefully many more as faith can provide miracles for sure. Don't forget to set clocks ahead tonight....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom