Prayers Please

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Dear MM

It is with a heavy heart I request yours prayers. On Feb 18th my 20 year old daughter tried to end her physical and mental suffering with a bullet to her head. She has been in ICU for the past two weeks. She will live but the docs say she will be permanently disabled. We won't know for months what functions
she will regain. At this point she only has a blank stare and movement on her left side. I will be tending to my family this year and not spending much time on the computer. I won't be making any out of state hunts. I will drop in to "read up" on the news from time to time. Please keep Robyn and out family in your prayers. Thanks.

Robert Cole
AKA Phantom Hunter

I am so sorry for what has happen to your daughter, my prayers will be with you and your family. God bless.

Oh my. There is not much I can say except you all are in my thoughts. How unfortunate. So sad that things could have seemed to hopeless to her.

Robert,

Know that we are all very sorry for what has happened. We will pray for you and yours to have the strength to cope with this trajedy. We hope for the very best outcome for you and your family.

COBUK

Oh my goodness(gasp)Robert, I am so sorry for you and your family this is tragic news. My family will be praying for all of you. Pray, pray, pray...When it's all said and done he is all we have...

"Hay golpes en la vida, tan fuertes... ?yo no s?!"

translation - "There are blows in life so powerful... I don't know!

Sorry to hear that news Robert. Hope the best for you and your family. My prayers will be with you.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Oh man Phantom, I am so sorry to hear that. May god be with you and yours in your time of need. Prayers to you and your daughter.

Bless you and your family. You are a good person for putting things on hold and being there for your family.

Prayer sent, just be sure to maintain your strenght for your family in case love ones need to lean on your shoulders.

RELH

very sorry to hear the tragic news. Everyone here at the MM family will be thinking of her, you and the family. thoughts and prayers go out.

SO VERY SORRY, my friend. I cannot imagine what you and your family are going thru.......our deepest prayers.

Words.. especially written words simply do not work in these situations. Rest assured you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

RUS

It saddens my heart to hear this. I got that call on Dec.16,2008 about my sister. God was mercifull and she pulled out of it 100% normal. She had taken booze and pills. Now we're all dealing with the mental damages. Praying strength and comfort for you and your family.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT PHANTOM HUNTER!!!

HOPE ALL GOES WELL!!!

TAKE CARE & THE BEST OF LUCK!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

You've got mine! I will add her to my daily prayer list along with you and your family.

SS

What a tragic story.
Some of life's challenges test everything you are made of.
Remember the day you brought her home.
Remember the good times.
Be her strength.
Hold her hand and feel the life still in her body.
Your love for her will heal even if she does not.
I can not imagine being where you are now.
I could be there tomorrow, as life is a very fickle thing.
We do not know what each day will bring.
Best wishes in such a tough time stranger.
HH

Oh, so very, very sorry. Tragic news. A lot of sincere responses have been posted and I would like to add mine. Please be strong for your family. I can't imagine the struggles this will bring to your family, but be strong for them. My family and I will pray for you and yours.

My thought and prayers are headed your way, I Hope and pray for the best for you and your family.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

My condolences. Words can't describe the emotion you must feel. Keep us updated, stay strong your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Jason.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom