Prayers needed!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
My bro in law was in a motocross accident a week ago Saturday. He broke both wrists and his left arm. He was in a med-induced coma for 4 days due to bleeds on his brain. He was just released from ICU but will be in the hospital for a couple more weeks. He is self employed with a long road ahead for him and his family. Please pray for Gabe and his family! We set up a website to donate. Please donate if you are able.
Thanks!
http://www.pray4gabe.com/
366image.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

Sorry to hear that HorseCreek!

Prayers on the Way!

Hope He recovers Soon!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Will do HorseCreek. Glad to hear there has been some improvement....

Cutbow

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-13 AT 06:41PM (MST)[p]Hope he has a full recover. Prayers help, no doubt! So do great families and good friends, sounds like you got that cover too!

DC

We will pray and donate....

I am self employed and this happened to one of my employees last year. It took a while but he is 100%. When I saw him in the hospital....I thought he was going to die. Now, he is great. Good luck!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Prayers sent your way. Hope your brother in law has insurance. My Dad was recently in the Hospital for a week and his bill was $77,000. That would about wipe out a family. Best of luck.

That's always a tough deal when a family mamber gets hurt... or worse!
Thanks HC, we'll keep him in our prayers!
Zeke

Although delayed they are, more prayers are coming. Here's to a quick recovery

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom