Prayers for the Simpson Family

F

fldrw22

LAST EDITED ON May-26-11 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p]Let me start by saying ,If you are on an ATV ,Wear you're Helmet .My Best friend and hunting partner for 25 years , Rudy ( SCOOTER ) Simpson was in an ATV accident this past Friday .He was only going to ride to the end of a dirt road that he was familiar with and come rite back.Because it was an area he knew ,he didnt wear a helmet .Well he wrecked!
After being flown Flight for Life and being on Life Support for 3 days ,he passed away from his injuries Tuesday morning .
This was avoidable ,Please ,wear youre helmets.FLDRW22/Tom

Sorry to hear that fldrw!

Gotta be rough losing a good Friend!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Prayers going out to his family and friends.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Sorry for your loss fldrw22- prayers go out to you... I know how hard it is to lose very close friends...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Very sorry to hear about your friend.
That makes me think about a good friend of my sons that was in the USMC with him. After 4 combat tours in Iraq and I do mean combat ..Faulujia in 04... he got home and bought a motorcycle..long story short he wrecked it but was wearing a helmet, he almost died anyway but would have never made it had he not been wearing that helmet, the helmet is now split almost in half and he did receive a bad gash from his eye to the top of his head. Alot of guys don't like them but they do save lives.

Our sympathy for your loss! Time will dull the pain but the good memories never will fade.

We'll take your advice.

Zeke

Sorry for the loss! I pray the you are the family will be able to coop.

Several years ago I rolled my wheeler with my wive and then year old boy on the bike with me. I made sure that my wife and boy had helmats on. Good thing I did. When the bike rolled my boy was thrown to the ground, I landed on his helmat and the bike landed on me. Inspecting the helmat after wards reveald a large chip that was taken out of the helmat from a rock that boys head would have been smashed on. I owe my boys life to that $50.00 dollar helmat he was wearing that day. WE NEVER RIDE WITHOUT HELMATS NOW!!!!!...

400bull

LAST EDITED ON May-27-11 AT 03:02PM (MST)[p]my thoughts and prayers are with his family as well.
By any chance does he have 2 sons named Scott / jesse?

-Cass

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom